Funny As

smithy2050

dont no if this has been post before but found it funny

an this 1

It's not funny, your f**king harsh. Hes LEARNING :o . I am giving up in telling people to use proper punctuation now. IDK how good you are at trials, I'm not the best and couldn't give. Im still learning, so next time dont be such a idiot.

im sorry, but i think you are out of order! this guy is trying to learn and is doing quite well with his balance. you shouldnt be laughing and slating him but encouraging him! remember, everyone starts off at that stage, we dont just get straight on the bike and sidehop 50"!

looks like you need to learn to respect people!

Ben

im sorry, but i think you are out of order! this guy is trying to learn and is doing quite well with his balance. you shouldnt be laughing and slating him but encouraging him! remember, everyone starts off at that stage, we dont just get straight on the bike and sidehop 50"!

Ben

(Y)

Why appologise?

It's not me riding, not my feelings hurt.

You should just give more respect next time.

I agree every one has to start some where.

So next time think before you open you mouth and shouldnt it actually make you think its good he's trying most older people think where all stupid and vandles.

dont no if this has been post before but found it funny

an this 1

now come on thats not fair,he is clearly just learning! and i bet you were there once, people like you make people like the bloke in the video want to stop riding,i think your being a bit of a (thinks of good word) insesitive tw&*

It's not funny, your f**king harsh. Hes LEARNING :o . I am giving up in telling people to use proper punctuation now. IDK how good you are at trials, I'm not the best and couldn't give. Im still learning, so next time dont be such a idiot.

completly agree with you

Ben

(Y)

Don't be so harsh. Everyone starts somewhere.