Gcse's 2009.

Hannah Shucksmith

No! Habla en Espanol!

Goddd, I'm actually shitting myself.

I can take in as much English as I want, so I'm reading off a piece of paper that says this:

1. Que haces en tus ratos libres?

In mys ___ [i like] [to shop] [ to watch] the television and [go out] with my friends or my boyfriend in the centre of the city. [i love] [LEAR], but don’t [i read] much, because don’t [i have] much time, I love [E-SCOOTER] the music in mys ___ . Don’t [i like] [to tidy] in mys ___.

Your all pussys. GCSEs are pissing easy, why worry? you can only do as well as your going to, shitting yourself wont change it. I got acceptable GCSEs with very little work, completely f**ked 6th form up, and Im now at college, anyone thinking of skipping secondry education, Id say dont. Its alot easier than working and ultimatly earns you money. I get 4 out of 7 days a week off, £30 quid a week for going to college and have a part time job, coupled with alot of free time, its pretty good. At the end of it I have the choice of a job/apprenticship, or uni. All is good.

Your doing GCSE's? Didn't expect that haha.

Got the cheque by the way, cheers. Will get it sent out tomorrow or summat.

Haha, you're not the only one, don't worry ;)

Awesome stuff, will give you a shout when it arrives.

My list of things i've failed so far:

RE

PSHE

Art (almost)

:)

Edited by Marvin the Martian

Bring on A2 exams and the failing feeling...

Bring on A2 exams starting on Monday and revision hasn't yet been started. And one of our Chemistry teachers is still teaching us new stuff :ermm: How I miss GCSEs. All lessons would just have been revision for the past month+. It's pretty dodgey learning new content in all lessons this close to the exams.