Who Banned Sexymike

Davetrials

Well, it was me who banned Mike, though I didn't mean to do it for three years, which is why I've fixed my mistake and the account is now active again.

:ban: for making a mistake? Didn't think Mods were human enough for that to happen? :P

Just wait till the new laws get passed, then we'll do the same :)

Well, it was me who banned Mike, though I didn't mean to do it for three years, which is why I've fixed my mistake and the account is now active again.

Just to point out, this is nothing against Mike, Dave or anyone else. It had been brought to my attention this had been happening for an extended period of time. Mods will take the same action against any other users found doing the same thing.

it's one of the central principles this forum, you post on your account. You are liable for what happens on your account. It's not correct to use other people's accounts, and it's confusing to users who don't know who's friends with who.

It doesn't matter if you're Dave or anyone else. If you use someone elses account you and them are liable to get banned.

It's not hard to remember an email address and password. Even if you forget, there's a forgotten password option.

Legend.

Edited by The Joker

Pretty sure you read that wrong. What Chris is saying is it doesn't matter if its you, or anyone else, if you use someone else's account then it'll get banned, not "it's okay for you to use it Dave because it's you."

meh. People know the rules, break em, and deal with the consequenses, or pay Danny Tip (he's So hot) for the SM upgrade package, and start a riot safe in the knowledge that you are protected by TF's own equivalent of the masons.....

this sounds interesting :shifty: