Any One Else Staying Off School :d

kyeo00

Nope, but i am at school :rolleyes: .

TF seems to be the only site that isnt blocked nowadays.

Same every ICT lesson,

I log on,

Do some random posts,

Then go and download loads of videos and laugh at my 'peers' stare in amazement. :P

Nope. I hate topics like this. I was up all last night throwing up, and this morning, but I still had to go to school. It's pathetic.

These topics are very annoying i agree, at least we can see how some people don't get validated now.

Luckily when I'm ill like you hannah my mum lets me have one day off school.

But in the case of this thread. I would rather go to school and get my education. So then i can go to college. Then get a job to pay for my bike.

Or on the other hand like this guy. Sit at home all day doing jack shizzle. Get no grades. Don't get accepted to college. Then fail at life.

But in the case of this thread. I would rather go to school and get my education. So then i can go to college. Then get a job to pay for my bike.

Or on the other hand like this guy. Sit at home all day doing jack shizzle. Get no grades. Don't get accepted to college. Then fail at life.

agreed'd my percentage of attendance this year was %98.8 :) , i would rather work hard now and have 50 or so years of sort of easy life where as if i had no grades i wuld have to work my butt of in a dead end job.

I would like school, it's just the getting up in the morning that I hate.

You do have to get up early for work you know? Unless your a smack head then you can stay in bed all day while other people work to keep you in a house.

Either way really.