Tribalzine News

Ben Swales

Photos and reports from the Women's, Elite 20" and Elite 26" finals at the first round of the UCI World Cup in Ripoll are now online.

A closer look at the Quark II 26"

- A collection of photos of one of the first Atomz Quark II 26"s to be built up in France, with close-ups of some of the new features and graphics.

Edited by Ben Swales

The Meta VTT2 2010

- Photos of the production models of the 2010 Meta 26" range.

Ozonys King & Dunce

- Info and teaser videos for the dubiously named Ozonys King & Dunce 24" street frame.

Dressler Camp 2010

- All you need to know about this year's Dressler Camp, with photos and videos from last year's Camp.

Edited by Ben Swales

Speed Race Solo 26" 2011

- A preview of the 2011 Speed Race Solo 26", which has been updated extensively over the 2010 model and has some excellent features.

K-124 Days by Nico Bahro (5)

- The fifth an final instalment of Nico Bahro’s series of excellent galleries form K-124 days 2010! Action photos are the order of the day, and there are some cracking shots!

British National Trials Cup - Round 2 - Addingham Moorside

- A (slightly delayed) report, results and photos from the second round of the British Cup.

Edited by Ben Swales
  • Like 1

Looking at the 2011 Speedrace Solo from a glance, makes you wonder about who the frame designer works for either Speedrace, or Koxx. Personally, i don't see the point behind this frame other than it being a more affordable and slightly sweeter looking Sky frame. The frame designers could have at least given some sutile differences in the aesthetics instead of making it a direct Sky clone.

A few new articles and galleries from the first round of the French Cup at the Cerny Trials Club are now available in English (click below)

We'll also be posting more 'in brief' news on the left hand side of the page, be sure to check them regularly for little gems such as this video from the first round of the French Cup by Adrien Pontier.

Edited by Ben Swales

That's all I know I'm afraid... I'm not involved in the production of the video and I haven't heard anything about it since you last posted. I know that everyone's really busy still, and it's a big project that takes time.

I'll ask Jé if he knows when it's expected to be ready, but for now - be patient and hang on, it'll come out eventually :)

Hi Matt,

I may have some on my computer at home from last year's comp - I'll have a look later. In future though, could you PM me stuff like this or post it in a Tyke Trial thread please? This thread is for Tribal Zine news and discussions about that really - sorry :)

Ben

Edited by Ben Swales

• 2 weeks later...

Gettin back on the translations again - had to take a bit of a break while I moved house (again!) and worked on some large freelance projects.

Guillermo Marin - July 2010

- Barcelona’s very own street riding sensation Guillermo Marin has released a new clips video in which we see a spectacular tailwhip on a rail!

Summer savings at K-124 House

-The summer sales are on at K-124 House... They've dropped the prices on a whole range of products; full bikes as well as components!

The Evo 3 "Black Edition"

- A new limited edition black version of the TMS Evo 3 is available for team riders and the general public while stocks last!

- Full bike pics here.

The Rockman Kortz 2

- Canadian street rider and distributor of Rockman products in Canada Kevin Liu presents the new Kortz 2 frame - in detail and with pictures!

Results from the 2010 European Championship

- Full results from last weekend's European Championship in Melsungen, Germany.

Edited by Ben Swales