Help Need Some One Who Knows Their Wines

mr_malcolm

Haha that is qualitayy.

I was a bit worried the other day. Mate left town at half 2, seemed pretty drunk but we didn't even know he was gone. He only had a fiver in his wallet 'cus I checked, and looked after his phone. He was then seen at about half 4 outside his house (by his sister) putting something up to his ear, obviously his phone, he said he remember dialling a number, it ringing, then he hung up and put it back in his pocket as there was no answer. I had his phone in my pocket the whole night haha. He woke up shaking, with £25 in his wallet, blood down his arm, a cut hand, and blood on his shoes. He remembers nothing. God knows what happened to him for the 2 hours...At least he didn't have a sore arse =/

I drank 6 litres of Lambrini once, and that was only to water down the 2 litres of vodka I had drank 5 minutes before. I then ran 12 miles to a massive warehouse rave where I was the events 'tog, then ended up shagging 3 super models in under 5 hours. The rest of the girls were Japanese students.

I win?

I drank 6 litres of Lambrini once, and that was only to water down the 2 litres of vodka I had drank 5 minutes before. I then ran 12 miles to a massive warehouse rave where I was the events 'tog, then ended up shagging 3 super models in under 5 hours. The rest of the girls were Japanese students.

I win?

Anyone who drinks Lambrini loses, end of. :P

Although lets not get carried away... If you drink wine, you're still gay as owt.

Student nights out, if your feeling too classy for the white cider, then your into own brand wine, 2 bottle for sub £5 and you will be rather tipsy.

I win?

That sounds like Glen, alot. The latter, not so much.

I fell asleep in my clothes once after a long night/morning of wine consumption. What makes it funnier is that I apparently tried to shower with them on too.

I don't remember spilling any coffee on myself, but there's really no telling what kind of trouble I got into before that.