Fishing

Mr Motivator

Myself and the_soon_to_ be went shopping today. We ended up coming home with fishing rods, floats and hooks.

After working out how to get the line on the rod, we set off to the sea, got there and the tide was out. Great.

Anyway, we were thinking what the hell do you do if you catch something? I'm not touching a slimey wiggling fish.

Does anybody on here like to fish?

yeah get used to touching the fish, otherwise you wont get anywhere with the sport. Just take an old towel to wipe your hands with. If your sea fishing, your most likely to catch stuff like makrel ( wrong spelling probably ) which you can kill and use for bait. Or take it home cook it and eat it.

I fish quite a lot. Used to do a lot of carping but then i got into predator fishing, going more for pike and catfish.

Actually had the lake record for much of 2007 with a 49lb wels catfish at Lakemore fisheries!!

47lb, 49lb and 31lb. Not a bad lake for me!

My cousin had a 31lb, 39lb, 28lb and 29lb

gallery_1395_382_377136.jpg

These were our first two, within 5 minutes of each other, his alarm screaming as i was playing mine. Best 24th birthday ever!

I like to get my tackle out every now and then and give it a good play with.

In all seriousness, used to lake fish every fortnight when i was oh but a wee boy, luck started getting worse, went from 30 fish in 1 outing, to 20, to 10, to 5, to 1 to 1 then i gave up. Rods now f**ked as it's been sitting in my shed for a good 5 years.