My Brute Thread

Jitters

the only way to cheat is to fight for each other against other people. if we want to make a TF clan, then it might be a thing to do.

Everyone will help each other by making pupils and leveling them up.

the only way to cheat is to fight for each other against other people. if we want to make a TF clan, then it might be a thing to do.

Everyone will help each other by making pupils and leveling them up.

This could work, but i think it night back fire, as you can only have one pupil per I.P i think.. If you are somebody's pupil already, then become make another brute and become my pupil, mine is

http://tf-clan.mybrute.com

She would have nailed you proper if she got you with the bat though. I hate fighting people with the grey wolf, those things are lethal!

yeah man i know. f**kin lucky i got 6th sense eh?

also, you can use a net or cry of the damned to stop the dog, wolf or bear :D

No I don't level up. So you reckon the best way to do it is to reset my router every time I wanna make a new player so I can level myself up?

You sly little bugger :P.

Yes, that would work. Didn't think of that.

Edit:

Didn't work..?

Edited by Smoby

Doesn't seem to work at my parents house. IP changes every time the router is reset but still don't get an experiencable player for my character. Guess they've already looked into that.

At the current rate i'll be level 10 by tomorrow so i can make us a clan so we can start global domination! I doubt we'd get very high on it though, seems to be ruled by super geeks at the minute.

Proxy?

I tried that the first day, didnt seem to work, they blcoked third use partys from their site I think..?

Edit:

Just says that there is an error when you try to create the character.

Edited by Smoby

From what i can gather proxies and ip changes make no difference and your ip address can only be a pupil to one person at a time. So if you become someones pupil then refresh the page and follow a link to someone elses you'll still become their pupil but only the first person gets the xp points from your help.

Seems you have to play it properly and convince other people to start playing. To be fair it is a very effective form of viral marketing :D

Yeah, pretty much what he said. You get randomly assigned some goodies when you level up, unfortunately mine all seem to have been a big steaming pile of shit, but other people have had awesome stuff like a huge bear to fight for you at just level 2. It is literally just a game of chance for the most part.