Britains Got Talent.

bigamac

Thinkbikes might be on soon, I don't know. I know they didn't get through to the live round - but that's it...

they will be on, they were shown at the beginning on the coming up this series bit

Christ just seen the rerun on itv2 of that flawless and they were f**king awesome. and i hate stuff like that normally, so controlled and precise.

Edited by chrishayton

Yeah I think Thinkbikes are on when it comes to the Birmingham auditions.

The show is so set up that its annoying, I saw flawless in the waiting room and most of the camera crew are just with them, I know that they are in the finals :P

The show is not fair, if you use allot of equipment in making your act good you have no chance on getting through to the live stages just because of setting up times and packing away......... well that was one excuse why we didn't get through. :(

Yeah I think Thinkbikes are on when it comes to the Birmingham auditions.

The show is so set up that its annoying, I saw flawless in the waiting room and most of the camera crew are just with them, I know that they are in the finals :P

The show is not fair, if you use allot of equipment in making your act good you have no chance on getting through to the live stages just because of setting up times and packing away......... well that was one excuse why we didn't get through. :(

Brum auditions were on last night, Alexandria theatre.

will you actually be on TV or not ? lol.

I DON'T KNOW, I'M NOT PSYCHIC!!!!

Brum auditions were on last night, Alexandria theatre.

Oh right, well I didn't watch it. It may be on in a few weeks then, we did get filmed a fair bit. We were in the last 300, so there is still a chance of being shown. It just gives people an excuse to watch it now.

Also Ben Slinger and Danny Butler made it as far as us, so look out for them as well.

ha ha ha, i know of people that have been on TV and they had a letter written to them, but seeing the fact that so many people enetered it seems very unlikely that you would havve had a letter sent to you.

No you dont have a letter sent to you, especially as a team... They are on this series, it was shown under the coming up this series. Anyway, I thought it was under the newcastle auditions?

Well I know that Thinkbikes were in the Birmingham audition, I'm not sure on the other teams. I missed it last night anyway lol.