Mountain Bike

trailsboy

If your looking at either of the X-Rateds, the X.05 or the X.05* their both pants for trials. Their too heavy, the geo is all wrong for trials (and anything else) and some of the parts have the same consitancey of butter. The first thing your likely to kill on it are the bars, its just not worth it.

Your much better off saving up around £300-£500 and getting your self something decent. You could even try buying something second hand off ebay or even on here.

Hey I know Its a POS But I was 10 when I brought It and i have already broke the gears 3 times chain and loads more need a new front disc on it but no enought money ordering new parts to it like new pedals and thinking about a new disc. and I don't do trials on it

Im stupid but not that stupid to trals on it.

Edited by trailsboy

Are you now 10 and a half? :blink:

Point is, upgrade what is broken. It's as simple as that if your strapped for cash. If you tell us what's broken and a budget, we might be able to tell you what to upgrade to.

But, as has been said, it's not actually worth upgrading anything on that bike, because it will cost less in the long run to just buy a semi decent cheap bike in the first place. Depending on what you use it for you could probably get something for about £300 that will last a whole lot longer second hand.

Are you now 10 and a half? :blink:

Point is, upgrade what is broken. It's as simple as that if your strapped for cash. If you tell us what's broken and a budget, we might be able to tell you what to upgrade to.

But, as has been said, it's not actually worth upgrading anything on that bike, because it will cost less in the long run to just buy a semi decent cheap bike in the first place. Depending on what you use it for you could probably get something for about £300 that will last a whole lot longer second hand.

Nah I'm 11 now Upgrade Yeah strapped for cash need new pedals new chain new disc and back brake and I don't need a new disc or back brake but they will need to get upgraded soon

sell it and buy a new bike dude, it will cost to much to keep maintaining it. get a saracen, cheap but good quality for the money

Yeah I would if I had the money

And Well im gettin new part I have ordered them

Edited by trailsboy