"becausebikes" Bikes?

sayshell

Becausebikes is a new brand from China!

One of my friends bought a 26 because frame 1 month ago and it rides very well!also I have a because issis bb on my bike,it's very strong,maybe a little heavy at 390 grams bolts included but it runs on 4 sealed bearings!

Cheers

I'd never trust anyone that uses the future-tense and past-tense in the same 3 word long sentence.

"will arrived soon"

I'm sure it f**king will has.

EDIT: They're chinese.... hmm, don't trust short people either.

me and my mum found that f**kin funny hahaha

the only place that I know of that sells them is biketrialstation.com I just bought the mod frame it cost only 226$ (126 pounds.) everything from hong kong is half the price of anywhere else but shipping costs a lot over half the price of the frame. Looks stronger than my current frame and is lighter too. If it sucks Ill just switch back to my bionic but 200$ for 150 grams seems like a good enough deal. I bought ti bolts for everything which was 100$ for like 20 grams.

Edited by sayshell

I'd never trust anyone that uses the future-tense and past-tense in the same 3 word long sentence.

"will arrived soon"

I'm sure it f**king will has.

Me and my mate used to take his bmx to this school playground when we were about 12/13 and re-enact the stuff we'd seen in 'Kickstart'. It was cool.

:lol:

Matt

Where can you buy the things from? Id quite like the bash plate.

biketrialstation.com

the site is not a virus but it says soem crap when u goto the page. If u would rather just deal directly contact

info@biketrialstation.com by email. I buy all my stuff form there or tarty

are you serious?? (N)

anyways, i wont trust these emerging brands either. ECHO and ZHI are the proper Chinese brands, and ECHO is much more original than ZHI. (Y)

Edited by TTian

are you serious?? (N)

anyways, i wont trust these emerging brands either. ECHO and ZHI are the proper Chinese brands, and ECHO is much more original than ZHI. (Y)

Not really, but i guess at the same time kind of. I mean, they're short so are within much easier reach of your pockets. Short people are usually more rowdy due to feeling they have to prove themselves. Short people are often deceptively strong too.

:P

Not really, but i guess at the same time kind of. I mean, they're short so are within much easier reach of your pockets. Short people are usually more rowdy due to feeling they have to prove themselves. Short people are often deceptively strong too.

:P

you mean we are. :unsure::giggle: