Hell's Kitchen

trailsboy

sorry mate, tried my hardest, but i still dont understand you. probably just me though.

i did watch the first one but havent seen it since. marco is never gonna be as good as ramsay. marco plays it up too much, i get it that its 'hells kitchen' but hes takin the hell part too literally and acting like a psycho murderer type. bit OTT for me. just bring back the 'effin n blindin' of gordon!

Hey I'm 11 i cant spell i sHit a spelling and punctiantion

Download "Safari", it's got a spell checker (like Microsoft Word, it underlines the mistakes in red then you right click and pick the right spelling) and read a few more books then !

Edited by Pashley26

Download "Safari", it's got a spell checker (like Microsoft Word, it underlines the mistakes in red then you right click and pick the right spelling) and read a few more books then !

My Internet has spell checker but I will try and use it more offen

Ramsay pisses all over MPW.

MPW trained ramsays ass man, ramsays just a little gay to be honest, it's funny how you always see him getting changed, why don't they stop filming and continue when he's dressed?

Edited by Nickkkkk

Well who gunna get Fired

Poor boy.

When I was 11, I instinctively knew how to not write like a pillock.

The person at the front of the room at school, the old one, listen to them, you learn stuff from them.

Edited by Bruce Lee