" Peep Game "

Luke Rainbird

Too much copied from Danny Mac.

I'd ruddy well copy danny mac if i could (but not really sure if this guy is, doubt he learned to bunny hop whip in ten days....), as others have said i see no problem in doing whatever you find fun on the bike you most enjoy riding.

Too much copied from Danny Mac but it is ok very colorfull style...

Such a naive comment! 360's and tailwhips = Danny Mac do they?

f**k it, you know what that Danny Mac chap copied this guy..... may aswell be true hey? makes about as much sense as your comment.

The ridings good, things I like things I don't, but the one thing that kind of takes the mess is that comment, that im guessing is him, has wrote, which is quoted at the top. I've never heard anybody say that holes make you a better rider as he puts it, and them retarded cross country looking helmets, I don't see how thats a trend there isnt alot of choices, either split lid, or split head (tough decision) and I don't know what stretchy pants are. If there is an award for speaking out of your arse then yep he has took gold. But other than that not bad video, maybe abit more trials, but hey each to there own, its his video.

Edited by edd91

yeah that did come across as arrogant. For someone who isn't in to trends and just rides there bike however they want then how can you condem others. Its contradictory to say you are a non conformist, but through your comments you place your self in another equally stylised group, even if that is a niche group. If you truly just ride your bike and don't care about rules/genres and styles then you wouldn't become adverse to others.....

i know the point he was trying to make, it just wasn't very well versed or humbly put. Shame really to come across so unintelligent and confinded when talking about being free and unconformist etc....