Dannyswindlehurst-onzaclips2

Danny Swindlehurst

Woah, daniel, better and better. Clips from morcombe look class i want to ride there so bad.

ride this saturday?

nick

Nick it's a brilliant place to ride, some really good stuff.

Daniel that was awsome, that morecambe was really fun, good weather an all (Y)

Also, the music didnt go well with your vid your to smooth now but as you said it's the onli song that fits with it.

My fave kind of music though.

Ginger Allen x

Edited by ginger allen echo

nicely done danny..

how long untill actual proppa vid though like?

gaps are coming along nicely i see, and also you look like your gaining some pounds on.. wether ur working out or not. you seem to be bigger than last time i seen you lol

gona have to get some ride sorted out again..

x

Where are the technical lines in your video?

+1

I think swindlehurst's vids always have too many comments, massive moves, but betters videos in this forum.

Why the people don't post on good videos?

Why riders like danny, damon, etc.. have more comments that GREAT riders like giacomo, gilles, vincent, benito... etc?

Edited by G_!

+1

I think swindlehurst's vids always have too many comments, massive moves, but betters videos in this forum.

Why riders like danny, damon, etc.. have more comments that GREAT riders like giacomo, gilles, vincent, benito... etc?

oh f**kin give it a rest people might not like watchin natural riders like that i cba with comments like that, i prefure watchin danny m and damon over any of them "great" riders

You're a cocky b*****d you are Swindle.

If they're the unwanted clips, I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting a new 'wanted' clips video.

:P

Edit: STFU about lines vs TGS. If you don't like it, just don't comment. Everything's a TGS vs Lines dispute. Why? For God sake.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

+1

why do we have to chose?

giaco kenny and other are great at comp, natty etc

damon,danny and other are great at street

love both, because both are awesome in my opinion

and danny swindlehurst is sooo much better now than he was on deng bikes...I m sure he will soon trow some tech killer lines to shut the mouth of every street hater

:lol:

You're a cocky b*****d you are Swindle.

If they're the unwanted clips, I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting a new 'wanted' clips video.

Edit: STFU about lines vs TGS. If you don't like it, just don't comment. Everything's a TGS vs Lines dispute. Why? For God sake.

Why is he cocky ? Half the stuff in that video isn't even that special :S. Few un-held sidehops and some gaps. Only thing that makes me watch Swindle's vidoe is his riding style, so bouncy and flicky. But i've gotta' be honest, i've seen better from you Danny.

Why is he cocky ? Half the stuff in that video isn't even that special :S. Few un-held sidehops and some gaps. Only thing that makes me watch Swindle's vidoe is his riding style, so bouncy and flicky. But i've gotta' be honest, i've seen better from you Danny.

Just the due fact that they're unwanted! It's like, alot of people still can't ride like that, you see these NMC members and what not bring out videos, aiming to do things in the same size ratio and what not as the moves in Swindle's video, yet for Swindle, they're just not good enough.

ano im fat :D you have see better remeber this is unwanted clips lmao you aint see nowt yet

See, thats the kind of attitude we don't wanna' see. I personally don't give to shits how special you think you are, you're just another rider to me. :)

See, thats the kind of attitude we don't wanna' see. I personally don't give to shits how special you think you are, you're just another rider to me. :)

ommmm he swored

speak for yourself whats wrong with danny being confident about his riding?

Just the due fact that they're unwanted! It's like, alot of people still can't ride like that, you see these NMC members and what not bring out videos, aiming to do things in the same size ratio and what not as the moves in Swindle's video, yet for Swindle, they're just not good enough.

Yeah he's a much better rider, so what!? Let him be cocky, it's not like he's shit pretending he's something amazing. He's a great rider.

ommmm he swored

speak for yourself whats wrong with danny being confident about his riding?

I've got nothing against confidence, nothing at all. There's just no need to boast about it, none whatsoever, he's just another guy, who rides a trials bike, like the rest of us.

• 3 weeks later...

Stop the bitching please! Danny hasn't been riding his best lately but as it is getting warmer and he is going out riding alot more, he is getting better and better!

Oh danny I love the intro to your new vid! (that is coming out soon...ish) Epic legend!

Edited by ginger allen echo