Webmasters´session In Brazil

TrashZen

A random news from a recent riding session (actually last week).

When two biketrials webmasters meet, what do they talk about? Trials Riding and web development!

Everton is the webmaster of the forum BikeTrialBrasil, the first forum to build momentum among the trials riders community in Brazil. He also developed the site for the first trials´specific online shop in Brazil ran by some his mates a few hundreds of kms further North (Brazil is bigger than Europe).

So, when I had the opportunity to pass by his hometown in Joinville, I couldn't resist the tentation to meet him and indulge in a little bit of trials riding for the occasion. He even has a little zone set up in his back yard to ride his blinking new Czar. Everton is the coolest bloke in town, and I must thank again all his family for the very warm welcome that we received (my girlfriend and I) when visiting them!

gallery_5046_2030_6137.jpg

gallery_5046_2030_66187.jpg

gallery_5046_2030_10299.jpg

gallery_5046_2030_64266.jpg

How the hell did i get there? On the heavily geared bike that´s on the picture.

Well, it has been over a year that my girlfriend and I have been out riding our touring bikes in Latin America. After a little bit over than 20,000km from Mexico down to Patagonia, we took a bus back up to Buenos Aires and got back pushing on the pedals through Uruguay and now Brazil (going North)

• 2 weeks later...
Have you got a blog?

Hi Will, I did paste some emails into something, but that it´s in French and not updated more than once a month (finding a cyber cafe is not our priority when we pitch our tent ;) )

But if you fancy touring pictures and nonsensical explanations... http://zemovers.blogspot.com and pics http://www.trashzen.com/gallery

We´ll probably be back by the end of the summer...

I´ll be back on the Atomz rig then...