Getting Smacked ..

Smoby

surely your friends will help? i know mine would

They would, if I ask the right ones. to be honest, I Don't want to fight him.. I know for a fact he will get jumped after it happens anyway.

My mate.. Lewis.. chav, but hes alright. Him and hes chav crew will sort something out and hes from a diffrent part of town so not liked if you get me.. I'm not going to go into that though, because it will make me sound like a chav.

What it seems you want is for him to hit you and win.

That sucks, you suck.

If he hits you and you manage to take it, and you don't go down, and you leave, he'll still hit you more, and you're going to look like a twat for trying to run away.

Me, in school I didn't give a shit if I ran away, but funnily enough I never got in fights anyway.

Except for the time when this guy was throwing tomatoberries/rosehips at me, so I kicked him a few times, but he took them and kept laughing, so I throttled him until he went to sleep.

RAAAAARRGH HOW ARD DO I SOUND NOW MOTHAf**kAS I'LL TAKE YER ALL ON f**k YEH TF'S MUM HAS A DICK CMON THEN I'LL TEK YER OUT.

;)

So, what to do? Do you think if i stand, he will keep hitting me? If he does.. then Ill just go down on the second hit?

Now you're just stereotyping

Maybe I am.. But in this case, its true.

According to your profile you're 14. Go tell a teacher.

No. Does this person know the unwritten laws of school years?

Black people are usually bigger, and stonger. Haven't you noticed.

No point fighting.. His "mates" chavs.. would jump in. Not worth it.

still human none the less All it takes is one punch. :)

Sorry to sound like a nagging mother.. serious suggestions and tips only please, this is kind of important to me :P.

So, what to do? Do you think if i stand, he will keep hitting me? If he does.. then Ill just go down on the second hit?

Win, quickly.

If his mates join in, grab the guy by the neck and cause him some proper harm until his mates realise the more they hurt you the more they hurt hi...

Wait, chavs don't think like that.

No, you're going to have to beat them all up.

Know, I don't condone violence. That's why I don't get in fights. I CBA getting hurt, it's not enjoyable.

Edited by Bruce Lee

Win, quickly.

If his mates join in, grab the guy by the neck and cause him some proper harm until his mates realise the more they hurt you the more they hurt hi...

Wait, chavs don't think like that.

No, you're going to have to beat them all up.

LMFAO!

God.. Soo.. Chin in chest, move into the punch, and take it like a man, look at him, smirk, if he smacks me again, sit down :L, I got it!

Edit,

Bruce what are your views on this..:

I was thinking about moving WITH the punch.. but attempting to time it perfect so that it looks like he REALLY hits me hard, but I move my head myself.. and only allow small ammount of contact.. what do you think of this?

Edited by Smoby

They would, if I ask the right ones. to be honest, I Don't want to fight him.. I know for a fact he will get jumped after it happens anyway.

My mate.. Lewis.. chav, but hes alright. Him and hes chav crew will sort something out and hes from a diffrent part of town so not liked if you get me.. I'm not going to go into that though, because it will make me sound like a chav.

Maybe I am.. But in this case, its true.

ive come to the conclusion that your going to get murdered because my brute is better than yours :P

kick his leg as hard as humanly possible trip him up and knock him out

I wasn't serious about moving into the punch. In that first post what I was reffering to was, if you move into the punch you might get knocked out, which is less painful because you're unconscious.

:P

Why don't you let him hit you once, and sit down and say, 'I'm not fighting you over f**k all, go suck your mum's dick.' ?

As resident master of martial arts, you want to move with the punch, sure, so it doesn't hit you as hard.

Or duck.

Wait. Duck, smack him in the guts, upward, then knee him in the head, kick him over, jump on him and yell, 'WHO ELSE WANTS SOME? WHO ELSE? WHO ELSE WANT SOME OF DEEB- er, SMOBY?'

Edited by Bruce Lee

dont be such a fanny, theres no point taking a pasting for some stupid, not telling b/s, thats reserved for petty shit...

It hurts a little but my usual is to be hit in the cheekbone/mouth. Managed it last week and although i can't remember (damn alcohol)... boumsong said it was like the hit didn't even register/happen. Despite cutting both my upper and lower lip inside my mouth.

In the heat of the moment this course of action isn't one of the worst ones you can think of but it sounds like your planning on walking up to him and just standing there, hoping to walk away again. If he's as big as you say and knows your going to try this he'll be going all out for a one hit knock out. I know i would. Pretty stupid idea to be honest.

You can seriously hurt some one with a single punch .

never really matters how big bad or scary any one is.

i know its hard not to be affraid..Ive been affraid before.......before a fight.....but adrenaline kicks in....And your away

Decent jab or a swing to the side of the head will pretty much take any one down :)

Look at life like this Kill or be killed simples.....

Dont use a knife its not worth it trust me :)

use a steele though if you really are this genuinly worried

Your a sweaty minge! You cant just stand there and get smashed out :sleeping:

Just throw a table or a chair at him, then launch a deadly attack while hes on the ground. Or get your home boyzz and jump him in a corridor or something. You might even get suspended for a week while the heat blows over ;)

Meh.. he ain't as big as your making out mate.. lol.

But build size.. He's alot bigger then me.. sorry if im making it sound like kenny :L.

He just told me its because me Ex.. He was like.. ill talk to you about it tomorrow.

This kind of stuff has happened with him before, usually i just say sorry and back away.

This time as you can see i've taken a diffrent approach, now hes just saying he wants to "talk" to me about it..

Don't think he wants to hit me now, wish i had taken this approach from the beggining.

wise words from Sam F

- Sam Fenech ! says:

sex is bad kids

- Sam Fenech ! says:

gets u smacked

He has just told me he is excluded.. Don't get back till thursday, tw*t?