Psi

Pump them up fairly hard, then let them down until they feel right. (Y)

No-one can say what PSi you should run, all depends on how you like it to feel, now much you weigh and how much the bike weighs.

i bin riding with 35 to 40 psi for 17 years it works for me but it depends on your style of riding you could be a hard rider or soft rider so start off about 35 its best i think then let it down a bit

25-30 psi working good (for me)... my weight is about 68kg - about 49,9 lbs - Tyre Schwalbe Big Betty. It all depends on your weight and style... Someone whos riding natural needs less pressure than someone whos riding street only (my opinion).

dont over inflate them because i know i did and i went over a little hill and they litraly exploded and if you under inflate when you jump you hit your rim and stuff and it also depends on what your riding i pump them solid and then let out like loads of air jump befre you see them go flat from the bikes own weight.

Nah maybe 13psi but 3? I run more than that in my motorbike's rear tyre, and that's like 6 inches wide!

3psi wouldn't even hold you off the floor, you'd be rimming it just riding in a straight line! :lol:

i see no-one has asked what size bike he's riding

mods generally run lower rear wheel pressures as their tyres are so much wider than stocks. anywhere between 10-20psi is normal for a mods rear.

stocks riders will rarely drop below 20psi, i run mine at around 27psi rear and 25psi front

but as someone said before, set them at around 35-40ish and slowly let the pressure out till it feels right

3psi wouldn't even hold you off the floor, you'd be rimming it just riding in a straight line! :lol:

I can be a smooth rider when i try :P Ill admit it may have been a little soft, But i didnt rim out that often. Maybe one or twice a lap, But thats what Echo rims are made for :shifty: