Hello From Themontyshop.com!

The Monty Shop

Hi Guys,

I thought it was about time i came on here and said hi! Unfortunately ive had quite a few issues with my account's on here so i haven't been able to post anything up :(

I have noticed that someone posted up the TheMontyShop.Com has closed, this is Cleanbikes not TheMontyShop.Com (two different company's).

If anyone needs anything please don't hesitate to drop me a pm, email or call the shop and i will do my very best to sort you out. Also we have 10 percent of everything (up to £1500) during May (i know its the last day so i will leave the offer going for the next 3-4 days)

All the best.

Adam

TheMontyShop.Com

p.s please can a mod make this account a full member and move this topic to the trials chat section. appreciated.

Advertising isn't allowed on the forum, you should get in touch with the admin if you want to pay for banner space. (Y)

We paid for advertising on this forum for quite some time but due to problems with our account we could not post up a "hello from the monty shop" thread, i have finally sorted this problem and therefore hoped that the mods would be understanding and allow this one thread.

Regards.

Adam

TheMontyShop.Com

Edited by The Monty Shop