Ottawa Sesh

jamesb

Vid was a little short but never the less creative with the camera angles and riding lines (Y) loved that little 180 gap from the uni-trialster. Camera lens looked dirty during some of those sequences.

Edited by Rusevelt

On the 26 this time, saw the hate on the other thread...I switch often.

You look rusty on both :P I think you looked fine on the mod. The mod seems to look like it fits you better dimension wise. The stock looks too long for you. I'd put the Hydroxx parts on it if I were you...haha.

I expected something a little longer! Only one clip of matt? haha. I might make it to ontario sometime this summer if there's another ride.

Edited by Jason222

Hey Guys,

A ride went down in Ottawa last weekend and we got some footage. I made a quick edit.

http://vimeo.com/4955507

On the 26 this time, saw the hate on the other thread...I switch often.

nice vid, it's true that you look a little bit rusty on that big bike...You were so smooth when I saw you ridin in belgium

the mod (the other vid) suits you really well, but please, get a riser bar!

to be honest thats the least impressive riding ive seen of you. i ust to love your style on the simtra and just as much on the hydroxx and the riding was always impressive. afraid i just felt you didn't get on with the bike and wern't going as big or with the same style. still better than me though

james your style is gone!:(

Whats up riding to much bmx?

For 6 years all i did was train to be world champion. Most of it was not fun at all. I got 2nd place in Italy, and found out that there was no prize money. I payed for flight, hotel, everything, even my canadian jersey, and got nothing back. If I lived in europe, sure I would keep training like I did. But at this time there is no reason for me to do that. If I want to compete I need to waste thousands of my own money to do so. On the other hand, I can do demos with the skill I allready have and make money, not loose it.

Now, I ride what makes me happy. BMX does. Simple. I still ride trials at group rides, comps, and demos, because that is when I enjoy it.

For 6 years all i did was train to be world champion. Most of it was not fun at all. I got 2nd place in Italy, and found out that there was no prize money. I payed for flight, hotel, everything, even my canadian jersey, and got nothing back. If I lived in europe, sure I would keep training like I did. But at this time there is no reason for me to do that. If I want to compete I need to waste thousands of my own money to do so. On the other hand, I can do demos with the skill I allready have and make money, not loose it.

Now, I ride what makes me happy. BMX does. Simple. I still ride trials at group rides, comps, and demos, because that is when I enjoy it.

This is a really good point James, if you dont enjoy what your doing then move on to something you do enjoy.

Watched you in Italy and belgium last year and was impressed by your massive ability and determination too. It would be good to see that from you again but it does take a lot of $$$$$$