Pizza Pie Is Lieing

trials ryan

You may of seen his post on saying im a scammer, i can asure you im not heres the story ive done nothing wrong all i need is time to give him them back.

Right let me tell you the real story ive never sold anything to me, he gave me them 4 mounths ago and then he decided he needed some money so he asked me for them money, but i dont have it atm. He did this to me over a brake i asked him for the money and i didnt go around balbbing for sypothy thinking you will get me into bother and what he did was give me the brake back that was broke, i was simple going to return them.

Moderators, non of this was done over trials fourm, i am totally inocent, he has just had a argument with me and decides to be an idoit so i apoligise for this person SILLY comments.

:(

Right let me tell you the real story ive never sold anything to me, he gave me them 4 mounths ago and then he decided he needed some money so he asked me for them money, but i dont have it atm. He did this to me over a brake i asked him for the money and i didnt go around balbbing for sypothy thinking you will get me into bother and what he did was give me the brake back that was broke, i was simple going to return them.

Moderators, non of this was done over trials fourm, i am totally inocent, he has just had a argument with me and decides to be an idoit so i apoligise for this person SILLY comments.

Stop bitching !

And it's most certain you shouldn't be with the capitalised 'I' that begins the word 'is'.

I think you're right, make Hannah Shucksmith an administrator.

I've basked in my moment of glory. I'll crawl back into my hole now.

It's gettin kinda old and boring, you pretending to be spelling-bee or whatever.

Just leave it out abit, your turning into a member version of jack chinnery lol.

Nobody cares anyway really. The guy in the first place didn't back up what he was saying with msn logs or emails so he had no credibility from the get go, also he gave you the forks without payment first which is about as dumb as it gets.

Mind you both of you can't seem to type legible topics (and that's coming from me) so it's no wonder you both ended up in this situation.

So, I wouldn't worry about it.