Nick Melson - Start Of Summer 09

Nick Melson

I liked it mate, you're a good rider and there was some nice front to backs and smooth sidehops in that vid.

(Y)

Sorry Nick but this video is absolutley sh*t. The angles o the camera are stupid. You can't acctualy see what you are doing! The riding was ok though (Y)

Sorry but this is my opinion.

And meh was only a quick video.

Can work on it for next time (Y)

Sorry, but that was only my opinion! I like nick and I get on with him well. I didn't acctualy mean anything nasty. I just didn't like the video!

No need for dicks.... :S

i just think this guy has spent time and effort to put this video together, so i felt your comment was a little harsh in the first place

Oviously he knows the guy so think before you type next time...

Well still even if he does know this guy....i didnt think it was a very nice thing to say to someone when they have put the time and effort in to film and edit the video. Even if it was a quick edit or whatever it still take effort and time!

Nice riding , but i always lol when people throw their bikes :P next vid no bike throwing :) i don't understand y people do it, basically throwing your money about and wasting money when it breaks ! But otherwise thought the riding was pretty good after a year out :)

Adam (Y)

Nice riding , but i always lol when people throw their bikes :P next vid no bike throwing :) i don't understand y people do it, basically throwing your money about and wasting money when it breaks ! But otherwise thought the riding was pretty good after a year out :)

Adam (Y)

haha i threw it on to the grass :P haha

and thanks

By the end of summer will you have moved away from pallets and on to more street? ;)

i ride more street than pallets but most of the time when i ride street i forget my cam (N)

and i only film when im bored and thats when happen to get most footage. :)