How Much Did We Buy Any Cycle Offer You?

ogre

If I knew it was you, or generally someone on here, I wouldn't of put my bike in. I didnt think the offer on mine was unfair as such as you said your knowledge is pretty limited..

Perhaps you need someone in the DJ/street world on your team....

If I knew it was you, or generally someone on here, I wouldn't of put my bike in. I didnt think the offer on mine was unfair as such as you said your knowledge is pretty limited..

Perhaps you need someone in the DJ/street world on your team....

Yeah, i'm working on expanding the knowlege, which is one of the reasons why it's only advertised on here so far.

i just put onza bird in and it said 80 pounds LOL

I would say its for chavs who rob bikes and sell them quick and cheap

Josh

You're talking crap, there's no onza t-bird in my system and i've never given an offer that low?

COME ON, ANSWER THAT FOO !

I just got an email back saying he wasn't sure on what a fair offer would be for my bmx, and asking me how much I'd like to sell it for. I think I've made an offer, which is more than reasonable for my bike in its' current condition, but I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say to that...

Edited by NVWOCI WVS

Which raises a good point - What if they're stolen?

We check the lists of stolen bikes on forums regularly, and if we suspected something was stolen we would have a google and contact the police to see if they've had anything matching reported stolen, they're very helpful in this respect. If it hasn't been reported stolen, and there isn't anything online that's as much as we can do, however if we still had some massive reason to think it was stolen (Guy in a black and white jumper holding it up in the pic, hits coming from scally-forum.co.uk? :lol:) we reserve the right to cancel an offer in exceptional circumstances in the T+Cs.

I was there when you bought that.

Aaiii, for anyone that wants some ammo, I was at Waterloo station with my dad lurking in the background unseen in case I was unknowingly walking into a muggers paradise :P Any ideas how long ago it actually was by the way?

Edited by Max Quinn

Student finance are being complete idiots this year, so a certain extent of my funding is going to come out of my pocket. Making a sacrifice in the shape of my bike, though I may swap to a mod if the right one comes up.

Edited by Hendrix