Old Pashley Ghz

jambo

Looking at getting a custom frame made looking for the Pashley GHZ geometry?

fill in the blanks

Wheel base.

Chain stay length

Bottom bracket

Head angle

Also if any one has any suggestions on improvements ill be having a real saddle for starters and disc mount?

Edited by jambo

jambo,

what geo do you need? angles? lengths.... if you want a ti one that'll last you best add a 1 at the front of your 500, i had a quote recently from a good ti uk frame builder and was quotes like 1500 at trade!

Yea, Kenny, everything. HA, CS length, BB height, WB..bla de bla. Do you know it?

He wants a Marino built. The thing with the the Pashley is that the split seat tubes made for a shorter back end. You might not be able to achieve such a short back end on the Marino??

Sounds cool (Y)

Although, it would be very wrong to have Discs on the back of a Pashley. They need vee's really ;)

There is some truth in that. But as I said, it'll be a Marino, discs are allowed. ^_^

jambo,

what geo do you need? angles? lengths.... if you want a ti one that'll last you best add a 1 at the front of your 500, i had a quote recently from a good ti uk frame builder and was quotes like 1500 at trade!

as i said it was a dream lol gutted i missed your Curtis!

Yea, Kenny, everything. HA, CS length, BB height, WB..bla de bla. Do you know it?

He wants a Marino built. The thing with the the Pashley is that the split seat tubes made for a shorter back end. You might not be able to achieve such a short back end on the Marino??

Can't Mr Marino just copy the design?