Ot: Who Out There Drives?

kona1991

Okay, So i'm sure somewhere out there in the members section this will have been covered... but i was just curious to know who on here is able to drive and into cars?

I've been driving for just under a year. I drive a 2000 (w) Silver Vauxhall Corsa...1.0l :D. I've popped some 6x9's in and a 12" Fli Sub...

Its not the fastest or loudest beast but does the job :P

i got my license about 9 or 10 months ago. i drive a 1986.5 Nissan SE V-6 4x4 pickup. its got 90,000 miles on it too! :D i get about 25MPG too. the only thing not stock on it is the audio system. the door speakers will make my rear view mirror vibrate. no sub in it. not enough room. its only a 2 door reg cab.

And theres a point with a 20v turbo?

Faster than a corsa. I dont see the point of trying to get attention in a slow fairly low grade car, no offence corsa's are an awesome learner car but you're not really going to be any competition against anything. It just makes people notice the flaws of the car unless it's a good representation of the model.

Faster than a corsa. I dont see the point of trying to get attention in a slow fairly low grade car, no offence corsa's are an awesome learner car but you're not really going to be any competition against anything. It just makes people notice the flaws of the car unless it's a good representation of the model.

I only drive a 1.0l because its the only car with insurance i can afford...

And it still owns some 1.2s :P so who cares :)

Just because he put a sub and some 6x9's doesn't mean that he drives around with music full all the time and what is wrong with liking a good sounding car stereo? I drive a 51 peugeot 307 completely stock apart from the stereo, again the car isn't really what you want to be noticed in but i enjoy the sound quality.

Pointless having a sub, just rattles your car to bits, even if its the fastest car in the world, or a corsa, thats what i meant. It's just annoying lol.

Uh oh and it got onto cars, personally im a Volkswagen boy through and through.

Im currently running an 89' jetta on coilovers, crazy paint and a stupid interior which was all done in two weeks for a show deadline.

if you see it about then shout, throw rocks or hail abuse like most people do.

3338288169_47420d2caa_o.jpg

3338138395_a7b6e047e5_o.jpg

And also my previous Polo which I sold to a mate

3339154352_b1be4b98ac_o.jpg

like f**k ugly saabs?

Yep :)

Uh oh and it got onto cars, personally im a Volkswagen boy through and through.

Im currently running an 89' jetta on coilovers, crazy paint and a stupid interior which was all done in two weeks for a show deadline.

if you see it about then shout, throw rocks or hail abuse like most people do.

3338288169_47420d2caa_o.jpg

3338138395_a7b6e047e5_o.jpg

And also my previous Polo which I sold to a mate

3339154352_b1be4b98ac_o.jpg

Nice.... :unsure:

Heres my old GTI, slightly less scene :P I'm a mod on vwgolfmk2.co.uk so get on there if you need any bits (Y)

2zqc6sn.jpg

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Pashley26

cheers guys, I wouldnt call them scene infact I would say there anti scene if anything as they provoke a lot of hate and abuse over on some of the bigger VW forums. Its all a good laugh although silly Jetta makes it hard to get the bikes in

Do the same to a new Passat estate.

You can pick them up for the same money as a good Jetta, now that would be cool.

:)

:lol: Funny that you should say that buddy, Some friends of mine are getting married soon and has invited us up. We have already sorted there presents out, my fiance is doing the photography for them as thats her thing and I am painting his Passat estate satin green for him.

Oh happy days, check out my site www.crazydubs.co.uk a few more idiots in silly cars on there and a generally chilled out vibe