Undated 20p Coins!

arw_86

as im sure most of you are aware their a certain amount of undated 20p coins in circulation...... (yawn) great u might think! but the royal mint are offering to buy them for £50! sweeet!

...but wait!

check out ebay!!! there selling for stupid amounts of money! one there is going for £280 with 3 hours left!

turn 20p into hundreds of pounds!

lol note the one tit head who wants a 'buy it now' price of £10,000.... :/

so yeeeeee, look out for them! u can turn 20p into hundreds for doing absolute jack! imagine how weird it would feel putting a 20p into an envelope and posting it and and having hundreds more in your bank account.

straaaaaaange but true!

adam

p.s- ill buy anyones undated 20p for £60 each!...not that anyones stupid enough to do that seeing as that link is above!

Edited by arw_86

There really are a lot of idiots out there bidding on coins that arent worth more then 20p. Half of those arent the new 20p coin but the old one where it isnt dated on the queens head side but on the otherside. One of them even says in the description dated 1989 on the other side and people have bid £16 on it. I may have to litterally cash on this and see if some idiots want to buy my 20p's that are worth 20p for a lot more.

Can I just point out that a load of the ones on eBay have the date on the head side which make then worth 20p... It's only the ones with no date at all that are of any value. I think there are going to be a lot of disappointed people spending way over the odds for a 20p piece which is worth... 20p.

And also: Mmmkay.

ye theres alot of coins on there who people have posted just to catch people out, fair play to them i say! as long as they say exactly what they are selling it isnt their fault if some spoon cant read and wants to pay like £25 for a 20p coin lol

one i saw last night said 'not undated' in the title! lol and it was at £26.....funny

o fair doos lol, neither do i

im contemplating going to the bank and saying can i withdraw 2000 from my account please....but all in 20p's then spend the next few days sifting through lol. 10,000 coins must be one in there somewhere lol. might be a bit heavy to carry back to the car lol, might have to quadruple bag them

o and Si-man....be honest would you have sifted through the coins to find that chosen one if it werent for my thread?!.....soooo what u say? split 50/50 the profit u make? haha DEEEEEEAL!

Edited by arw_86