Echo Pads

peggysue

im going to order some new 4 bolt clamps later today or tomorrow and also some pads, ive looked through the pad review section but cant find anything on the echo rim pads , has anyone tried these out ? would not mind knowing if there worth the money,

thanks karl

cool, good to know, ... they sound ok... there are so many different pads out nowadays.... when i rode a few years ago there was just the 3 magura pads.. now theres dozens of them. i have koxx browns on the back at the min, there ok with my grind but my friends rock pads (green) are even more powerful. i might just give the echo pads a go and see how they do..

If you are wanting to get the pads for the rear, got some Peatsink pads, either the snowies or yellows.

They're both ace

do you have a link to either of these pads, cant see them on tarty bikes , dont know any other trials sites.....cheers

cheers for the replys guys, im looking into all these pads now , i suppose its trial and error really , i want to start with the phatpads, could someone please send a link to a dealer as i cant seem to find one,

thanks......

Edited by peggysue