Aberdeen 26th July

RossMcd

Heyy!

Well.. Its the Summer and I would Love to get a big ride going in aberdeen! Although we will need to organize a meeting place (St Nicks?) and time.

The more people the merrier :)

Discuss?

Edited by RossMcd

I wouldn't mind coming along to meet some of you, I will be on my bmx though, not managed to sort myself out a trials bike yet.

If any of you guys have a 24" trials bike I'd love a shot if possible? Bearing in mind I've not been on a trials bike coming up to 3 years! Scary!

Edited by The Dark Knight

Heyy!

Well.. Its the Summer and I would Love to get a big ride going in aberdeen! Although we will need to organize a meeting place (St Nicks?) and time. Oh And what day :lol:

The more people the merrier :)

Discuss?

Should maby meet somewhere else, sometimes we get kicked off before everyone has got there. Least if we go there after we have all met it wont be a case of on and off the phone to people every 2 mins for directions.

Bit above the car park between st nicks and the police station?

Saturday 26th is the date! Enough notice for others who need to take time off work, Save up etc.. :)

Should maby meet somewhere else, sometimes we get kicked off before everyone has got there. Least if we go there after we have all met it wont be a case of on and off the phone to people every 2 mins for directions.

Bit above the car park between st nicks and the police station?

What about the train station? I dont know my way around :lol:

If im there Ross I know my way around kinda. I can get to the bit between the police station and st nicks.

Ill come if i can afford train and my bike works.

Ahh cool :) Whats wrong with your bike?? And the train is gonna be like £15 max if we book in advance :)

If im there Ross I know my way around kinda. I can get to the bit between the police station and st nicks.

Ill come if i can afford train and my bike works.

Exact same as me. Hopefully my bike will be working soon.

Just need to persuade my parents to let me go... :shifty: