Scammer (stoozie)

hi ,

ive decided to make a topic to try and get in touch with stuart thomas (stoozie) i think he has scammed me out of 80 quid for a phone. heres the story so far , we talked on msn agreed on a price , then agreed that i was to send the postal order the next day and he would send the phone the next day with next day delivery . true to my word , i sent off the postal order the next day 1st class , and he aparently 'forgot' to send it , 3 days later he sais he sent phone , next day delivery , and that it should be there by the next day . 2 more days past then he changed hes story to he send it 1st class ... i looked on the website and it sais between 2-3 days , 3 days has now passed and there is still no phone .

also once he recieved the postal order he bocked my msn , so i got a friend to add him , and what do you know hes online . but not responding to my mate , me on msn , or pm's on here .

if your reading this start , please unblock me on msn to tell me what the hell is going on !

cheers jack.

+if anyone has hes mobile phone number can you pm me it please

hi ,

ive decided to make a topic to try and get in touch with stuart thomas (stoozie) i think he has scammed me out of 80 quid for a phone. heres the story so far , we talked on msn agreed on a price , then agreed that i was to send the postal order the next day and he would send the phone the next day with next day delivery . true to my word , i sent off the postal order the next day 1st class , and he aparently 'forgot' to send it , 3 days later he sais he sent phone , next day delivery , and that it should be there by the next day . 2 more days past then he changed hes story to he send it 1st class ... i looked on the website and it sais between 2-3 days , 3 days has now passed and there is still no phone .

also once he recieved the postal order he bocked my msn , so i got a friend to add him , and what do you know hes online . but not responding to my mate , me on msn , or pm's on here .

if your reading this start , please unblock me on msn to tell me what the hell is going on !

cheers jack.

+if anyone has hes mobile phone number can you pm me it please

Think I have his number somewhere, If I can find it Il Pm it you :)

He did the same thing with my friend but with a Magura.....

This is why the feedback system's been invented.

Is this guy from NMC or a full member?

yeah , hes a full member , but deedback wouldent have done the job , i dont just want him to have bad feedback i want him to comunicate with me .

Seems to be a nice guy, but never dealt with him before. I almost traded my A3 for his Zoot, but never got around to it. Really nice guy and I'd like to think he wouldn't be like that.

yh , he did seem like a nice guy to me aswell , but then he started excuse makeing , then i found out he done the same thing to someone else :( but id already sent the money off by then

If its who I am thinking of, I very much doubt he would be scamming you....

Edit: Yeah it is I dont think he would be scamming you at all. When did you send the postal order etc? Also its probably not right to, but if you were constantly hassling him over msn about it then yeah. Before you jump to any conclusions give the full details of it. It could just be that your being impatient, or maybe your not giving all the details?

Edited by Rich J

If its who I am thinking of, I very much doubt he would be scamming you....

I know Stuart, He is not the type of person who will be scamming I can assure you. I am sure there is a genuine reason that you have not received the phone yet. It has only been 3 days so it's possible there has been a delay in the postal service. If you are still struggling to get hold of him or do not have his number - I have it so just PM me and I will send it your way.

Edited by Danny Brady

Think I have his number somewhere, If I can find it Il Pm it you :)

He did the same thing with my friend but with a Magura.....

They leave bad feedback, you don't trade with him, this doesn't happen.

yeah , hes a full member , but deedback wouldent have done the job

also once he recieved the postal order he bocked my msn

So the mates of Stoozie still think he's cool? Because he's either a liar or a thief. Special Delivery is guaranteed next day before 1pm as standard, with tracking. Sometimes there is a problem along the line, but there's a tracking number.

Oh and Stoozie just read this topic and i waited for a reply before posting, but turns out there's none.

Either way Stoozie is a douche.

turns out he blocked me because he was haveing a bad day , and today he read the topic and unblocked me .... but still no phone :(... 5 days now

a bad day.... this guy should get black listed you don't block people who have paided for somthing because your having a bad day.

that is so out of order.... agr im actuly getting angry over this!

a bad day.... this guy should get black listed you don't block people who have paided for somthing because your having a bad day.

that is so out of order.... agr im actuly getting angry over this!

yeah , im not over happy with the whole situation , but what can you do ? im just hopeing it will come by the next few days :(

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

As I read your first post, your saying he agreed to post it the same day as you posted the money for it? I dont think anyone is that silly, so assuming you posted the cash next day, it arrives, the next day, then he had some delay and posted 1st class. 5 days fits into that quite easily, I think your just being impatient, that could just be the way im reading it though.

But I do genuinely believe it will get there.

They leave bad feedback, you don't trade with him, this doesn't happen.

The problem is people don't leave negative feedback for many reasons, also feedback was much more integrated into the forum, it even used to tell you what your feedback was with your post count etc, doesn't seem to be the case now.

As I read your first post, your saying he agreed to post it the same day as you posted the money for it? I dont think anyone is that silly, so assuming you posted the cash next day, it arrives, the next day, then he had some delay and posted 1st class. 5 days fits into that quite easily, I think your just being impatient, that could just be the way im reading it though.

But I do genuinely believe it will get there.

if hes going to add a delay , he shouldent have agreed to it , he said he sent it monday , its now saturday and my post has came , still no phone ... can someone tell me if parcells come with letters , or ater in the day ?

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

The problem is people don't leave negative feedback for many reasons, also feedback was much more integrated into the forum, it even used to tell you what your feedback was with your post count etc, doesn't seem to be the case now.

My whole point was that people don't leave negative feedback, whereas if they did, it'd make life a lot easier for people buying/selling stuff on here. It surely can't be that hard to click a red - symbol if you've been ripped off on here, can it?