Help...please?

martin555

ok so im new to this trials game ive ridden BMX for a fair while now and ive got a bit bored with it espicaly in the last year.

last year i thought about getting a trials bike and starting trials instead of BMX but i ended up just forgetting about thewhole thing. well this year iv decided thats deffinately what i wana do. ive been looking into different makes sizes etc. but id apriceate a bit of advice from the people in the know.

i dunno wether to go 20" 24" or 26"?

so whatd be a good entry level bike for 300 - 500 quid?

also where is a good shop to go a have a look an lil ride on some trials bikes?

any help wuld be greatly appreciated.

cheers :]

I have jsut got myself one of These and I cant complain its a good bike for the money !! Thats if you want a MOD though, They are easier to throw around and learn on in my opinion.

If you use the search function you will find loads of MOD v STOCK threads

Cheers Sam

i was actually looking at an onza blade,

but ity just finding a place that actualy sells them in my area an has them in stock as i dont wana order summert id like to actualy have a go etc.

i live in northampton any one know the best place to buy trials bikes round here?

Hey there mate,

You're doing exactly what I did, the big move from BMX to trials, a move you'll never regret ;)

As you've been riding BMX's you'll be use to the wheel size so you should definately get a mod.

I can highly recommend the Onza Bird as that is what I ride and it retails at around £360.

It's GREAT for the money. A real nice starter bike with strong and not too heavy components and also comes with good brakes as standard.

Have a look around on Tarty though, see if you can spot something that takes your fancy.

And don't hesitate going second hand, can find some REALLY good bargains either on here or on Ebay.

James.

I got one on friday and i'm really pleased with it. Ill be changing a few things mainly the front brake as it could do with a bit more grab nice bike though.

SNC00209.jpg

I got mine a week ago and have set the front brake up properly now and it seems fine ! give it a bit of a tweak and it should be ok

Cheers Sam

Hey there mate,

You're doing exactly what I did, the big move from BMX to trials, a move you'll never regret ;)

As you've been riding BMX's you'll be use to the wheel size so you should definately get a mod.

I can highly recommend the Onza Bird as that is what I ride and it retails at around £360.

It's GREAT for the money. A real nice starter bike with strong and not too heavy components and also comes with good brakes as standard.

Have a look around on Tarty though, see if you can spot something that takes your fancy.

And don't hesitate going second hand, can find some REALLY good bargains either on here or on Ebay.

James.

cheers for the advise amigo, although if i have the money il probs go for the Blade.

ye ive just got fed up with bmx been riding bmx for 6 years and most my mates are a few years older an theyve all stoped riding or got to much responsability kids, families, bussines to run etc...

an ive got fed up with having to ride bmx with people who havent left school lol.