No Two Rocks Are Ever The Same.

+1

Since I started riding natty, I found i don't get moved on, have a lot more fun, and improve much more.

to be fair, natty is awfully bad. tgs is so much better and getting moved on is funny, if your with the right people. street is just generally better mate

Natural is much more challenging imho.

I'd really like to see some good street riders ride wet muddy rocks and bankings and see how they'd get on with it!

craig lee,, immense street rider,, his natty video was amazing..

oli xx

to be fair, natty is awfully bad. tgs is so much better and getting moved on is funny, if your with the right people. street is just generally better mate

craig lee,, immense street rider,, his natty video was amazing..

oli xx

To be fair though, Craig used to be a comp rider before he went to street.

+1 and he still/use to (up to about 2 month ago) use to ride comps!

But how man of you TGS riders actuall ride in spitting rain? Not many as most of you have smooth rim, most of yo udon't ridei n wet (eg wet walls) anyway :P

Not as slippy as a wet wall???

That water is only a few inches deep but as Ali C. says, you'd struggle to walk up this! Not having a go at street riders at all as it can be very impressive and good fun but imho you need a totally different set of skills and mindset to ride something like this river without relying on backhops and trying to gap everything all the time.

DSCF1277.jpg

shhh!!! :P fair enough, still good at both though

oli xx

But how man of you TGS riders actuall ride in spitting rain? Not many as most of you have smooth rim, most of yo udon't ridei n wet (eg wet walls) anyway :P

if we were ridin and it startied rainin i wouldnt stop.

lol

and all peeps i no have ground rims

oli xx

Edited by Oliver gu

if we were ridin and it startied rainin i wouldnt stop.

lol

and all peeps i no have ground rims

oli xx

Well most tgs riders stop and if it's wet they don't ride (Eg. i don't on my TGS bike, I just go out on comp bike lol)

whats the point of that :L its funny when you do get moved on. i dent say thats the best bit haha

oli xx

Until you start going back and they call police on you, then get banned from riding there, and if your seen risk getting arrested!

(only saying that from my experience)

lol u used to run smooth rims? so u cant really say much :P , who the hell looks outside there window in the morning when its shitting it down, and says yeah, lets go ride some natty? honestly..

lol u used to run smooth rims? so u cant really say much :P , who the hell looks outside there window in the morning when its shitting it down, and says yeah, lets go ride some natty? honestly..

Like i said i still do run smooth on a3, that's why i said i go out on comp bike :P

and if it spitting a bit i'll go ride natty.

But if it spitting and I didn't have grind i wouldn't ride street.

if its pissing it down I wont go riding, but if its spitting I will, plus its often wet at comps and I often ride through wet grass.

Nothing beats being in the pissing rain and wind on the middle of dartmoor, where you can't see more than 20 feet because you're in a cloud riding shed loads of rocks that are so slippy they're like ice! Its great fun!

Street is ok, but like scene kids its just generic, it might be a little different but in the end its all the same. Strange that, looking at all the young street bashers about at the moment....

I hate the feel of doing anything in the rain, even like swimming, just feels horrible when its raining, hate shopping when its raining or doing anything when its raining because i feel dirty and horrible lmao.

and makes you clothes stink of moisture :P

oli xx

Edited by Oliver gu

I prefere natural in many way`s , heres some of them:

Mainly because its just better!

You dont get moved on.

You can learn more from natural.

You can make sections to practise.

It just beats street in many ways imo , dont get me wrong street is nice to ride now and then , but you always get dickheads who start shouting at you ect.

Thats why i prefere natural.

Rob.

From the little experience that I have, I must say that urban street riding is my clear favourite so far

although I do see that rock and wall riding might be two very interesting alternatives.

But at least for me, rock/wall riding seems to be of a higher difficulty range than street riding?