New 1499 (updated With A Few Riding Pics)

Duncy H

Got a bit fed up of mod and I couldn't find a nice replacement frame, then this popped up and i couldn't resist. Being Ali C's old frame I hope it will give me some magical riding powers :lol:

28082009541.jpg

28082009543.jpg

28082009548.jpg

28082009551.jpg

I had a bit of a play today in the brief period that it wasn't raining and first impressions were very good but this being my first stock it is going to take some getting use to.

I hope to start filming the second part to my mod v stock video next week so keep your eyes peeled in the video section..

Also it is a lot lighter than i thought.

Comments please.

EDIT: A few of me riding it at the weekend...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Please excuse the use of no helmet, I left it at home like a baboon and the pictures don't really show much.

And some moto-trials pics if that interests you!...

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Duncy H

Rear sprocket is almost the size of your wheel! haha. Keep that tyre, best tyres ever made. Grippy, hard so they'll outlast almost every other tyre and pimp with that orange line!

EDIT: Bike is gorgeous, possibly nicest I've seen this year!!

Edited by Ben John-Hynes

Rear sprocket is almost the size of your wheel! haha. Keep that tyre, best tyres ever made. Grippy, hard so they'll outlast almost every other tyre and pimp with that orange line!

ive got that sprocket now, bike looks horrible and just rides like a plank of wood.

Lol only joking sick bike and rides good since it has ali c's magical powers , i hvae touched that bike >_< lmao

Chain?

I ride chainless, NOT!!! It is in now.

marker pen is your friend ;)

I was thinking that but I kinda like it now

wow dude (Y)

be good to see if your better on a mod or stock

good lookin bike

Yeh the video should be able to verify, feels strange to me but am finding things a lot easier already :)

Yeh sprocket is changed now, yeh i like the orange line lol.

And thanks (Y)

Man, glad you like the wheel, if your not keen on the faded spokes there black underneath the white so just run a brillo pad up and down them a few times.

Bike looks amazing, makes me regret giving up riding :P Someone else has a matching front tyre to that, I think its Rab Shropshire on here if your after another.

I might get the paint off the wheels but only because it has a few scratches in, I am not really too baothered about a matching front tyre to be honest.

Very nice spec.

For me, yaabaa frame is awesome, obviously :D

Thankyou and I agree it is AWESOME!

Updated first post with new pictures!

Nice spot to practice

With protections in containers....My God!!!!

I still have mi Montesa 315r...

I don't touch it at least in 5 years ago

Yeh it was a moto-trials sort of fun weekend with an arena trial in which was great fun. Get the old montesa out of retirement and have some fun!

Yeh it was a moto-trials sort of fun weekend with an arena trial in which was great fun. Get the old montesa out of retirement and have some fun!

Naaahh! JAJAJA!

Although my Montesa 315 R is still a competitive bike to ride, nowadays i'm putting all my power in biketrials...

I rode a lot with trial motor bikes in the past doing competitions and now I have it just to remember my past.. jajajaja!

Moreover biketrials give me more possibilities of ridding with it in the middle of the city than motor bike..SADLY

Naaahh! JAJAJA!

Although my Montesa 315 R is still a competitive bike to ride, nowadays i'm putting all my power in biketrials...

I rode a lot with trial motor bikes in the past doing competitions and now I have it just to remember my past.. jajajaja!

Moreover biketrials give me more possibilities of ridding with it in the middle of the city than motor bike..SADLY

Oh fair doos, what was the moto-trials scene like where you live, like good spots/comps?

Looks like the new video may have to be put on hold at the moment, the weather is currently really bad, I am going to be starting school again soon and I seemed to have done some damage to my shoulder (N) I have one clip though so at least I have made a start and I have lots of lines to do, just need to get out and do them!

Oh fair doos, what was the moto-trials scene like where you live, like good spots/comps?

Looks like the new video may have to be put on hold at the moment, the weather is currently really bad, I am going to be starting school again soon and I seemed to have done some damage to my shoulder (N) I have one clip though so at least I have made a start and I have lots of lines to do, just need to get out and do them!

Nowadays I live in the city center of Barcelona (Catalonia) and obviously I can't practice moto-trial unless i take the car and the bandwagon and go out...therefore I need a lot of time to do it.......

I the past i have a lot of time........ No work, no girlfriend...... :D And I rode a lot of spots.

LIke:

Odena.

Castellolí Motor park.

Rellinars.

Piera.

Catalonia of course have a good spots, good competitions and, as you know, good riders. :lol:

Edited by 315r

Yeh they all seem to have their roots around there. I presume some of these spots are awesome?

Back on topic, i tryed a load of lines today for the video but the damage to my shoulder is just too much and looks like i may have to stop riding for at least a few days.

More comments please!