New Cls!

Ben-jamin'

Me nor Craig are trying to make a big deal out of this, As for JT now posting again clearly just trying to Pee me off has actually now peed Craig off as well.

So 2 people are irritated for reasons that aren't really too clear, vs about 100 people that wanted to see the video. I enjoyed it - it's good to see the legend back on a bike, and I can't think that it's going to cause Onza too many headaches? If the proper version of the video is supposed to be even better, I can't wait.

If this bike has a decent enough spec for under £600, it'll be amazing. Just make sure it comes in lots of colour options so at least if everyone in the country is going to be riding the same bike, they don't have to all look the same :P

What's the price ranges for the new frames.

Possible £450 starting price like the existing Pro. then topping out at the £600 mark.

Unsure on frame only, sure Joe will reply with that one.

Edited by Mr_scott

Im a size 10 btw,

Its pointless even giving them more info about the bike joe, im sure everyone can wait untill its out.

Not sure what everyone was expecting as it did say that craig would be helping on a new onza baced around the blade, and seen as the blades 170 quid for frame? well I dont even need to continue.

also seen as I like annoying everyone with my posts that are so far from the big picture aparently even though my origanal post still stands and your welcome craig:), onza is the big company atm with there new name rider and im sure this has made everyone all exited to see the return or cls and the brand new onza,

BUT GUESS WHAT< YOUVE SPOILT IT,

CRAIGS NEW VIDEO, NOT THE RETURN OF CLS ANYMORE NOT A BRAND NEW FRAME ANYMORE BECAUSE YOUVE ALL SEEN IT NOW

Theres your big picture connor!

granted im still looking forward to seeing his video and the design of the frame etc (see the geo . . .)

BUT There was a reason joe wanted this to be kept quiet and it wasent just for him and craig, it was for everyone.

The guy whos not been on here for 2 year, The guy whos a legend wanted his big bang, for both him and onza :/

Its stupid! and allthough most wont see it in that way and just think ohh cls think ill wank over him, if you was joe or craig youd be pissed.

And i know neither of them would want to sound like nooobs and I know joe will hate me for the dropouts topic, but its the truth.

forums not the same anymore, no one cares for others then when they do they get it chucked back in there face.

JT for instance seen my post, seen that craigs taken it from youtube for a reason posted that, just to look cool

OHH SHIT THE f**kING BED, WE'VE RUINED IT GUYS, ITS SPOILT!

Laughing my f**king arse off, Spoilt what? A video, A frame release? Big deal, Lol, JT is a legend.

COULD YOU HAVE YOUR NOSE ANY FURTHER UP CRAIGS AND ONZAS ARSE?!!?!?

You're a knob. Why would you word it like taht!? could have said "Standard" or "Normal". OR even better, just kept your mouth shut until they're released?

cause they are shit? least hes honest..

OHH SHIT THE f**kING BED, WE'VE RUINED IT GUYS, ITS SPOILT!

Laughing my f**king arse off, Spoilt what? A video, A frame release? Big deal, Lol, JT is a legend.

COULD YOU HAVE YOUR NOSE ANY FURTHER UP CRAIGS AND ONZAS ARSE?!!?!?

Not really, but the point mr cockleshot is trying to get across is, if you were as known and such a good rider such as Craig and wanted just to show Your sponcer how you were getting on with the frame, but didn't want anyone to see, you'd be pretty pissed. He wanted/wants to make a big come back. If JT wants to upload the video again, so be it.

Im not trying to get into any agurments. I'm looking from both parties. Jt, connor etc etc and Craig/Joe.

EDIT: I do realise it was pretty silly putting a video on youtube and not even making it private.

Edited by Borat