New Cls!

Ben-jamin'

Ridings not that impressive at all by todays standards...

do not agree with that...

there something in his riding which makes him looks cool(crankflip maybe....)... unlike most of the mod street riders

I enjoy watching him rides...I do not enjoy most of the tgs mod vids from all the cls wannabe

That's why we need more of him nowadays ;)

It's funny how an average night of riding can cause so much fuss!

I thought I'd set the video as private, but obviously not. If I was going to make a video that I wanted you guys to see, I'd at least get some half decent clips. As Joe said, the riding aint meant to impress anyone so sorry to disappoint.

As for the frame, none of you have ridden it. How can you slate a frame that you can only judge from a few shite clips?

If and when I release a video, I'll be the one to post it, with a good solid link.

do not agree with that...

there something in his riding which makes him looks cool(crankflip maybe....)... unlike most of the mod street riders

I enjoy watching him rides...I do not enjoy most of the tgs mod vids from all the cls wannabe

That's why we need more of him nowadays ;)

+1

onza frame looks like anyother

Good to see him back on a bike though

cant agree on that. hes the only person to piss sidehops over 50"that i know with an effortless style and being so smooth. and the frames design might look like anyother but it still doesnt have graphics and the geo hasnt been released. plus this is his first average clips. why would you expect anything good after 2 year of not riding street. :S

Edited by nickdonboy

Me nor Craig are trying to make a big deal out of this, As for JT now posting again clearly just trying to Pee me off has actually now peed Craig off as well. Why has this been blown up, I'm trying to keep something quite for a good reason. this frame is going to be used on a range of bikes sub £600 so the comments of "pah its just an Ice" is actually pretty cool as an Ice frame retails at almost £300.

Its actually quite amazing this has created a 6 page thread when neither me nor the creator wanted it to be seen.

I cant believe I get slagged off as well, If this was the "big release" then fair enough but it wasn't.

onza frame looks like anyother

Good to see him back on a bike though

Trust me, Craig warms up with sidehop's and gaps the rest of us can only dream of. Craig is an amazing rider, just check out his old video's (Y)

Pretty sad how everyone has gotten so childish over it all, but i suppose their's alot of young people on here too. Good luck with the frame, both Onza and Craig. And Craig, you' Jew, get your arse down Mansfield lol. Aint seen you in ages! Either that or i'll have to tag along with Cring next time you both meet up!

No offence to Craig or Joe here, but if you wanted to see him riding it, wouldn't it of been easier over msn/e-mail?

Also £600? Shit the bed. Time to sell Adamant and get one when they come out :lol:

Edit: Woop no shit bars stem fork :o WIN!

Edited by Dale-Hill

No offence to Craig or Joe here, but if you wanted to see him riding it, wouldn't it of been easier over msn/e-mail?

Also £600? Shit the bed. Time to sell Adamant and get one when they come out :lol:

Edit: Woop no shit bars stem fork :o WIN!

We have not exchanged MSN details yet, Nor have we exchanged shoe size either. Possible £450 starting price like the existing Pro. then topping out at the £600 mark.

Me nor Craig are trying to make a big deal out of this, As for JT now posting again clearly just trying to Pee me off has actually now peed Craig off as well.

I didn't do it to piss anyone off, I just don't really think things like this should be kept 'secret', i don't really see the point. If i were designing a a prototype frame i would be consulting TF 100% of the way. Besides if i didn't post it someone else would have.

We have not exchanged MSN details yet, Nor have we exchanged shoe size either.

You've not exchanged msn details with your new sponsor who is helping you design a frame?

I'd have said that would be one of the first things exchanged.

We have not exchanged MSN details yet, Nor have we exchanged shoe size either. Possible £450 starting price like the existing Pro. then topping out at the £600 mark.

Im a size 10 btw,

Its pointless even giving them more info about the bike joe, im sure everyone can wait untill its out.

Not sure what everyone was expecting as it did say that craig would be helping on a new onza baced around the blade, and seen as the blades 170 quid for frame? well I dont even need to continue.

also seen as I like annoying everyone with my posts that are so far from the big picture aparently even though my origanal post still stands and your welcome craig:), onza is the big company atm with there new name rider and im sure this has made everyone all exited to see the return or cls and the brand new onza,

BUT GUESS WHAT< YOUVE SPOILT IT,

CRAIGS NEW VIDEO, NOT THE RETURN OF CLS ANYMORE NOT A BRAND NEW FRAME ANYMORE BECAUSE YOUVE ALL SEEN IT NOW

Theres your big picture connor!

granted im still looking forward to seeing his video and the design of the frame etc (see the geo . . .)

BUT There was a reason joe wanted this to be kept quiet and it wasent just for him and craig, it was for everyone.

The guy whos not been on here for 2 year, The guy whos a legend wanted his big bang, for both him and onza :/

Its stupid! and allthough most wont see it in that way and just think ohh cls think ill wank over him, if you was joe or craig youd be pissed.

And i know neither of them would want to sound like nooobs and I know joe will hate me for the dropouts topic, but its the truth.

forums not the same anymore, no one cares for others then when they do they get it chucked back in there face.

JT for instance seen my post, seen that craigs taken it from youtube for a reason posted that, just to look cool