Brum 3rd Ocotber!

onzatrip

as long as theres no ass breaking danny ;)

and whoever we met who rides tunni's ''spare'' adamant frames, see if he wants to cum out. would love to see that beast on another zoo :D

There is bollards in Brum so I can't promise anything :P

Do you mean Pauly C?? If so already spoken to him, hopefully he will be out :)

Guest itstroy08
Black marino stock on the beau ride, had a feather on his lid :)

i can actully rememba him lol

Possible lift from anyone?

the guy who tried the wall game near the church thing in bristol, green wheels. built like a brick shithouse (check the pics) paul seddon i beleive

paul is on holiday not next week the week afta, so he wont be coming (N)

yer shud be able to, where bouts in lichfield? and what time?

Lichfield trent valley station is a good start, if you can get a lift down its just off the A38, if youre getting the train down then its burton>tamworth>lichfield trent valley :)

As for time Ive no idea, when are we meeting? If its 10:30 @ new street gap then I want to be leaving lichfield about 9:45 or there abouts.

i dont know where we are meeting... ill be getting the train in from cov, but i have no idea where im goin after that? anyone fancy slinging a couple of numbers my way?

New street gap is just opposite the back entrance to new street station, put 52.478407,-1.900647 into google maps and it will pinpoint the gap (its a small down gap from a square block to a raised circular thing).

lol. cheers for exact coordinates there haha. if its outside the station im sure ill see someone then

Its the back entrance though, not up the escalators through to the pallisades, when you get off the train head towards the exit signs pointing to the end of the platform, go up the steps and follow the signs :)