Serious Skills

Vasil

Maybe to some people, but i find trials is like that? when the muckers and I all get together, we have banter like that. I think your all riding with the wrong people if your not having a laugh like that.

Yeah, that wasn't exactly put together well :lol:

It was aimed at the atmosphere of it and just how plain fluid it was fairly equally really, although probably more bias towards the fluidity element.

The people I choose to ride with and enjoy riding with are about the exact same things as I am, hooking up with good mates, having some nice fun, chilled sessions and just enjoying it, but as leon said they're all alot older and from a time when that was the only kind of riding there was! (bar comps, but that doesnt really count haha) Luckily for me I got into trials just in time to catch the last few of those people who were riding around here, the majority of whom have quit now.

I just find that the more new-school, younger riders dont really have the same vibe, if you get me? Might just be down here, but 90% of the newer riders really dont understand the concept of having a good, banter-filled session with your friends, it just seems to be all about abusing each other, being a dick to anyone who happens to be passing by, generally acting like a fanny and going sideways.

As for the fluidness thing, if all riding could be like that it'd be absolutely amazing...

Edited by Skoze

Yeah, that wasn't exactly put together well :lol:

It was aimed at the atmosphere of it and just how plain fluid it was fairly equally really, although probably more bias towards the fluidity element.

The people I choose to ride with and enjoy riding with are about the exact same things as I am, hooking up with good mates, having some nice fun, chilled sessions and just enjoying it, but as leon said they're all alot older and from a time when that was the only kind of riding there was! (bar comps, but that doesnt really count haha) Luckily for me I got into trials just in time to catch the last few of those people who were riding around here, the majority of whom have quit now.

I just find that the more new-school, younger riders dont really have the same vibe, if you get me? Might just be down here, but 90% of the newer riders really dont understand the concept of having a good, banter-filled session with your friends, it just seems to be all about abusing each other, being a dick to anyone who happens to be passing by, generally acting like a fanny and going sideways.

As for the fluidness thing, if all riding could be like that it'd be absolutely amazing...

True to the extent but up here, I just ride and have a laugh and like the older riders, don't get overly serious when i riding. It mess's the whole ride up if your not having a good old laugh. Also the only time you need to be (semi)serious is in a comp. But fluidity makes it all look cooler.