Anyone Know Stuff About Royal Mail?

G-baby158

Hi, just wondering if anyone could give me abit of advice/help. I ordered something about 2 weeks ago, but had to wait untill the cheque cleared then they sent it, gave me the tracking number ect and on the 21st i had a look at where it was on the "track and trace" on Royal Mail website and it says "Item BR--------5GB has been accepted at 199/201 High Str SS1 1LL" and it's been like that since the 21st now, anyone know why it might be there? or why it hasn't come to me yet?

Any help would be great, thanks.

Item BR--------5GB has been accepted at 199/201 High Str SS1 1LL"

That's the Southend on Sea post office apparently. Is that anywhere near you? If I were you I'd give it a couple of days (the tracking on Royal Mail is often delayed (except on Special Delivery stuff I think)) and if nothing happens give that post office a ring and see what the score is.

If all else fails, shout at Rowan.

Where's the package been sent from? And also isn't there a post strike.

If i'm honest I don't really know.

Because EVERYONE in southend is a stealing cunt might have something to do with it.

Oh is that true? That doesn't sound to good, hope I get it then, if not it will be a bummer but should get my money back.