Fire Alarms.

Simpson

My halls hit a century for fire alarms apparently. It just becomes part of life.

Oh and look forward to all the c**ts on shitting "media studies" and other crap courses who have 0.3457 exams setting fire alarms off all through the tail end of the exam period. CUNTS

Is this about you living in a hostel and students finding it fun to set off fire alarms at night?

I'm a bit lost reading this thread.

He's in 'halls' at uni. Which is just a building of tiny flats specifically for students at a specific university. And some willy keeps setting the fire alarm off. How are you Inur? Been forever lol

where the f**k are the Essex mandem?

I have met 1 black kid from Essex whos representing Romford, its so bad I have to come in clubbing at 12.30 because I can't get 3 hours straight sleep.

And please come down Matt I need someone slightly mental! Strongbow and a bed are provided as standard.

Yea man everyones welcome down for sure!

Funnyest thing ever happened today needed 2 course books both which were £50ish, and 1 of the books came up as 50p, the bloke double checked before phoning head office and telling us that they were actually 50p and were wrong on the system.

So sent a girl mate in just with the isbn (which didnt say RRP about £50) into the shop, and me and mate stuck in £10 each and brought 40 of them which should be here soon! so gonna try and stand at the front of the lecture on Monday, tell everyone and sell them for £20-£30 each :P

Ear plugs? or get that tooth brush filed into a shank

Technicially for a prision shank you need tooth brush, razor and tooth floss lol

THERE WASNT AN ALARM LAST NIGHT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Got called at 3am by my lady and 11am from rossy G.... thanks GUYZ

wehavent had 1 fire alarm in my building mate. everyone is boring as f**k except a sound group of lads, who im with all the time haha. dnb +dubstep till morning everynight allowed to smoke in rooms and i brought my strobe up.its epic. think its time for a fire alarm sesh :P