Improve Explosive Moves On Trialsbike

Ozonyzz

Can you give me a link to his site, cuz the one on the thread on the forum doesn't work? I've tried googling too. I know it seems stupid lol.

When you take off make shure your back wheel is right on the edge of what you are taking off from, this helps to give you more distance as the tyre compresses on the edge.

I v just got into the habbit of doing it and it helps loads. also give it a realy hard pedal kick for power.

Can you give me a link to his site, cuz the one on the thread on the forum doesn't work? I've tried googling too. I know it seems stupid lol.
TRA had to close it down, so you'll just to wait like everyone else. If you go to youtube and type (Box Jumping) under the search bar, you'll see loads of training clips and guys doing huge static box jumps over 50ins. Edited by Rusevelt

I may be looking to far into this! But I know by being a stronger person you can obviously generate more power, its not all about legs, its about core stability too. Practise something called the plank. Look it up on the internet. Also press ups and sit ups, there is much more you can do but im just saying basics.

However as much as it is about power its about technique. Watch some videos of TOP riders who gap miles for fun, I would say TRA is a good example, watch how he pre loads and how he shifts his weight as he takes off, also what he does whilst in the air and landing?

After doing all this, hopefully you will be able to gap as far as before using less power meaning you will be able to go further using more power!

How old are you??

sorry for the late answer , but i had an injurie and I didn't watch trials for two weeks on the internet !

i'm 14 years old . Thx for the good advice

TRA had to close it down, so you'll just to wait like everyone else. If you go to youtube and type (Box Jumping) under the search bar, you'll see loads of training clips and guys doing huge static box jumps over 50ins.

Does tra had his own site ?

As the title says,

I'm riding now for 1year and 2 months and the only thing that disturbs me is my gapping .

I can't gap well , my body position is good sow does someone knows how to improve my explosiveness (if that is correct, i'm Belgian sow sorry for my bad english)

greetz,

Gijs.

When i do a gap i find it easyer if there is a long run up and i roll up to it and get on the back wheel and then do a gap, it is a lot easyer and it is better if you have a harder gear.

When you take off make shure your back wheel is right on the edge of what you are taking off from, this helps to give you more distance as the tyre compresses on the edge.

I v just got into the habbit of doing it and it helps loads. also give it a realy hard pedal kick for power.

Why was I quoted there? Explain.

sorry my mistake I clicked on it .. but I wanted to klik on reply..

anyway what does that mean quote .. (maybe sounds silly but I'm Belgien sow ..idk)

Ok cool, it doesn't matter, it's good that you're using English. I wouldn't have guessed that you weren't :)

"Quote:

–verb (used with object)

1. to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.

2. to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).

3. to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth in his latest work.

4. to cite, offer, or bring forward as evidence or support.

5. to enclose (words) within quotation marks.

6. Commerce.

a. to state (a price).

b. to state the current price of."

According to reference.com lol.

Edited by BringThatShtIn

Ok cool, it doesn't matter, it's good that you're using English. I wouldn't have guessed that you weren't :)

"Quote:

–verb (used with object)

1. to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.

2. to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).

3. to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth in his latest work.

4. to cite, offer, or bring forward as evidence or support.

5. to enclose (words) within quotation marks.

6. Commerce.

a. to state (a price).

b. to state the current price of."

According to reference.com lol.

Ok ,

ty .

i asked TRA this question few months ago,so here´s the answer:on gaps to front, i jump more then i pedal and i jump forward. With gaps to rear i jump at about 45 degree angle and try to pedal really hard.

I use my arms as much as i can to pull myself forward and chuck the hips into it, like doing hardcore doggiestyle . =P