West Wales Bike Trials Video No.1

idlehans

Hello everyone,I had a few friends over on saturday to ride the barn and i've managed to put a short vid together. Please forgive crappy editing... this my first attempt at a vid so it is amateur to say the least.Please enjoy anyway and let me know what you think.I've also got some nice pics which i'll put up later'

th_WestWalesBikeTrialsvideono1.jpg

The vid is now on youtube as well now because some people have been unable to find it. I'm not sure if this a common problem or if it's me being stoopid !!

Cheers

Nick

p.s. the vid is now slightly edited now and number 2 is on its way !

Edited by idlehans

Good little vid Nick. Had a really good time at the barn Sat night, rode till about 11!

When its wet, cold and dark outside there's better place to ride.

Cheers Ben,I didn't intend putting a vid together at the time but I found a movie maker programe on the computer so I gave it a go.It's cool havin you boys riding in the barn, you're welcome anytime.

no way is that Martin Walker trials legend from trialsride...........

yeah baby, as I live and breath, Martin Walker walks amongst us mere mortals !! :giggle:

no way is that Martin Walker trials legend from trialsride...........

yeah baby, as I live and breath, Martin Walker walks amongst us mere mortals !! :giggle:

good stuff, i hope to get down to ride here. how much notice do you need? or is it always open?

Will

Hi Will,I'm open weekends and tuesday evenings for now. If you want to book yourself in to ride just email me or message me on here.Also matt has my mobile number (i'm not keen to put it on here just yet as my phone is red hot already !!). Basically as long as I know your coming I can let you know if there's space.The night before is enough notice, but if you decide to ride at shorter notice then give me ring on the mobile rather than e-mail. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers

Nick

Whoa this looks like an awesome place to ride. Where is it, in regards to distance from Bristol??

Hi kyddie, we're only 1 1/2 hrs from Bristol,end of the M4 and along a bit in a place called Carmarthen. If you want to book yourself in then email me or message me on here and i'll send you the directions and other bits. If you're on facebook there's a group called West Wales Bike Trials that i've set up and there's more photo's on there.Hopefully see you soon.

Cheers

Nick

p.s. If you're under 18 you'll need parental consent so the forms need to be filled before you come.If not you can fill them on the day.

Cool vid. Good to see Dave's sketchy cotton reel thing is still upright (nearly). I'll have to get down with a camera after work until I can get back on a bike.

Hey Jamie,how's it goin ? I hope you're healing up ok. That cooton reel thing is rock solid i'll have you know ! :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,I had a few friends over on saturday to ride the barn and i've managed to put a short vid together. Please forgive crappy editing... this my first attempt at a vid so it is amateur to say the least.Please enjoy anyway and let me know what you think.I've also got some nice pics which i'll put up later'

th_wwtbfirstvid_0001.jpg

The vid is now on youtube as well now because some people have been unable to find it. I'm not sure if this a common problem or if it's me being stoopid !!

Cheers

Nick

Hello everyone,just a note to say i've uploaded this vid onto youtube now.I did try to upload it directly onto the forum rather than using photobucket but I couldn't find it myself then either.Anyway,it's here now.