K-124 Days 2010 !

Tribal Zone

Hi everybody... K-124 Days won't take place at the paradise of Buthiers... It will take place at La Tour de Scay, in the east of France... Alain remy, the organiser of the event, wanna make it at home, and bigger than ever... La Tour de Scay is a great natural and artificial spot... many many rocks... the second round of the BIU Worlds Champs 2008 took place here... article about this revolution (only in french for the moment) is here...

K-124 Days 2010 à La Tour de Sçay !

K124Days-2010.jpg

WHAT !!!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont even know what to say

this is REALLY REALLY bad..

where we gonna rally drive through the woods.

have massive fires

camp like gypsies !!

just google mapped it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh

koxx days IS BUTHIERS !!!! end of

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

iolo (not happy)

this is all wrong !

:(

C'mon guys, this is an opportunity not a disaster!

I agree the venue doesn't have the same scope as Buthiers, but us Brits brought so much energy to the event, and that can't be lost. Besides, there's still a lot of riding to be had there!

have massive fires

camp like gypsies !!

I suggest we turn the wooded rally track into an open, off-camber field event! Give the 2wd boys a chance :P And we'll still be camping like gypsies, no doubt about that.

I'll still be coming to this one, and I'm gonna have a blast there no matter what. If afterwards, we decide Buthiers will be more suited for KD, then I'm sure we can bring it back. Perhaps Remy will run one event at each in future years to come - the sport's big enough for it! Beginning & end of season?

See you boys there

WHAT !!!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont even know what to say

this is REALLY REALLY bad..

have massive fires

camp like gypsies !!

just google mapped it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh

koxx days IS BUTHIERS !!!! end of

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

iolo (not happy)

this is all wrong !

:(

Pretty much exactly how I felt when I first found out! Seriously gutted, was looking forward to Koxx days already :(

I feel for you guys.

Not that I would be going anyway, but La Tour De Scay was always a crap competition venue and shouldn't be a venue for Koxx Days.

Oh how I remember....

- the 10 minute ride from the camping to the riding spot

- the porta-loos

- the greasy rocks

- the climate (its just down the road from the Alps so is known to p155 it down)

- the local inbreds and their parties which went all the way into the night. Well, 9.30pm... wild.....

- Alain Remys mullet.

Although seeing the mullet could be worth the trip if you haven't already seen it. Spectacular

ahh what a shit idea this is

Ill probably go to buthiers anyway cos i fancy some of the bouldering there too. Having said that if this is an attempt to keep us away, then this gives us all the more reason to make it worse this year.