Age 8 And Wanting A Sex Change.

Danny

Well no doctor is ever going to operate on an 8 year old in all honesty, so therefore it is the parents wanting the opposite sex child.

I think its f**ked that a 8 year old wants to be the opposite sex, when i was 8 myself, and im sure others never wanted a sex change, i didn't realise there was such a thing until a saw a programme on channel 4 time back.

So clearly the parents are to blame, WHY WOULD YOU WANT A SEX CHANGE, it just annoys me.

Then they will be on Jeremy Kyle or Maury saying to there partner, i have a secret, if that happened to me id kill them and chop my dick and tongue off then launch myself off a really tall building.

What is the honest point of changing sex.

Bah its pissing me off thinking about it, and i don't usually disagree to other peoples thoughts.

Well no doctor is ever going to operate on an 8 year old in all honesty, so therefore it is the parents wanting the opposite sex child.

I think its f**ked that a 8 year old wants to be the opposite sex, when i was 8 myself, and im sure others never wanted a sex change, i didn't realise there was such a thing until a saw a programme on channel 4 time back.

So clearly the parents are to blame, WHY WOULD YOU WANT A SEX CHANGE, it just annoys me.

Then they will be on Jeremy Kyle or Maury saying to there partner, i have a secret, if that happened to me id kill them and chop my dick and tongue off then launch myself off a really tall building.

What is the honest point of changing sex.

Bah its pissing me off thinking about it, and i don't usually disagree to other peoples thoughts.

It's not as though these people are lightly thinking, "Hmmm, yeah. I reckon I'd slightly prefer to have the body of the opposite gender. Sounds like a laugh". More likely they experience an array of thoughts and feelings that shout at them, so to speak, that their current physical form isn't correct. Regardless of the reasons of things like sexual and gender orientation(nature/nurture/blah), and in so much as we still don't know how to change them if somebody so desired, adjusting ones situation to suit such feelings would appear the best means of happiness for those individuals. Would you seriously want to deny these people what actually made them happy and doesn't actually harm you apart from when you choose to adopt a position of fear?

In the program, at least some of the parents had actively tried to stop behaviours of their children which were more typical of the other gender. It was only after a realisation that living the opposite gender role meant happiness for their child that they seemed to accept it. I respect the understanding and care they were willing to extend to their child, especially given the obvious stigma and fear that anything slightly different inspires in people.

You also seem homophobic.

Edited by Ben Rowlands