Age 8 And Wanting A Sex Change.

Danny

Yeah she's 16. Don't care what she was, she'd get it. Does that make me gay? I don't ccare, just asking...

Programme was just weird really, 8 years old is far too young to be making decisions like that, when i was that age all i was worried about was poking dog poo with sticks.

Parents aren't entirely to blame i don't think...

You guys will think I'm f**ked up or whatever, but as far as I'm concerned if it's what makes the kid happy then go for it.

You guys wouldn't understand the logic behind it and nor do I, but decisions like that aren't brash ones no matter how young/stupid/naive you are.

That bird that Adam posted seems like my ideal woman, she'd understand the 2 hour toilet trip on a Sunday morning to read the paper, and would probably not complain about the amount of bicycle and motorbike parts littered around our house! (Just me and Daddy now, so there's engines and stuff literally everywhere. :lol:).

Lady gaga hasn't been on the show as I expected.

That's because the program is about 8 year old transexuals. She's not 8 years old, and she's not a transexual, she's a hermaphrodite.

You guys wouldn't understand the logic behind it and nor do I, but decisions like that aren't brash ones no matter how young/stupid/naive you are.

8 year olds can't make decisions about what clothes they want, let alone what sex they want they want to be. Sexuality is something that comes much later. I don't believe for a second that this child has had anything to do with this decision. Some (dumb) person who shouldn't be left in charge of carton of eggs let alone a child, subconsciously wants to f**k her child up / get on national TV. That's my view anyway.

That bird that Adam posted seems like my ideal woman, she'd understand the 2 hour toilet trip on a Sunday morning to read the paper, and would probably not complain about the amount of bicycle and motorbike parts littered around our house! (Just me and Daddy now, so there's engines and stuff literally everywhere. :lol:).

Yer, and it's got a massive wang. Ideal ;)

Edited by Max Quinn