How To Bleed If Can Take Out

Lei ke si

anyone know to take out the small bolt at the hope mono levers..my bolt rounder i can not bleed my brake now

Yeah mine did that too. I've since replaced them with cap head scews which take a 2.5mm instead of 2mm allen key to reduce the chance of rounding. To get your current ones out the best I can suggest is either using pliers or something to get a grip on the head, use a very new, non rounded allen key and see what you can do or try using a similar sized imperial allen key which takes up the slack.

anyone know to take out the small bolt at the hope mono levers..my bolt rounder i can not bleed my brake now

Do you mean the two little bolts on top of the reservoir??

If so i dont think they are allen key bolts they use the star looking key. not sure on the name. if you get a hammer and tap the star key in the bolt, it will sink into the bolt enough to undo it

starkeything.jpg

If so i dont think they are allen key bolts they use the star looking key. not sure on the name. if you get a hammer and tap the star key in the bolt, it will sink into the bolt enough to undo it

Depends what brake it is... Most Hope brakes use allen screws I think but the Try-All brake seems to use Torx.