What Is The Best Possible Bike I Can Get For £300?

Jiten

I have searched on ebay many times and could not find anything that good and I am very tired of searching on endless websites, I have also tried this website however as I can't become a full member it's going to be hard to get a bike from this website,I would wait however I want this bike for my birthday, I would like your help to find a bike with:

-hydraulic rim brakes on both front and rear

-Under £300

-Not too old

-No cracks

-No dents (if possible)

-All good and working well

-20" trails bike

I would really appreciate it if you gave me some help on this on trying to find some bikes for me. Links to websites would be very helpful, thanks

I have chosen this website because I know there are very helpful people here who are experienced trails bike riders.

Thanks

Edited by Jiten

I have searched on ebay many times and could not find anything that good and I am very tired of searching on endless websites, I have also tried this website however as I can't become a full member it's going to be hard to get a bike from this website,I would wait however I want this bike for my birthday, I would like your help to find a bike with:

-Under £300

-Not too old

-No cracks

-No dents (if possible)

-20" trails bike

I would really appreciate it if you gave me some help on this on trying to find some bikes for me. Links to websites would be very helpful, thanks

I have chosen this website because I know there are very helpful people here who are experienced trails bike riders.

Thanks

Here I have found some half descent bikes that you could have a look at.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/monty-219-magura-tri...=item2c519dd54f

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ONZA-blade-trials-bi...=item35a4dd7706

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-Onza-Blade-Trials...=item3a54c08678

Hope this helped, Elliott.

Go 2nd hand, bike may need a bit of loving and fixing but you get amazing value for your money.

I recently bought an Zoo Python 04 for £200, just keep your eye out. That's what I did, goodluck :)

Oh and... Watch out for cracks in 2nd hand bikes.

Edited by OnzaKid

Go 2nd hand, bike may need a bit of loving and fixing but you get amazing value for your money.

I recently bought an Zoo Python 04 for £200, just keep your eye out. That's what I did, goodluck :)

Oh and... Watch out for cracks in 2nd hand bikes.

This is exactly what you need to do. Just keep checking ebay and the classifieds, you can easily pick up a really well speced bike for around 350-400, if you can push the budget a little. Just be patient and one will definitely come along soon.

The better deal you want the longer it's going to take to find, just keep looking and be prepared to wait until a good deal comes along, or lower some of your standards, dented frame aren't bad if you're just a beginner, and you don't need maguras.

-Under £300

-Not too old

-No cracks

-No dents (if possible)

-20" trails bike

Thanks

sorry jiten i seem to have answered with your question still learning how to work this thing. I got a new onza rip for just under 300 from a bike shop in hull but he did price mach. I serched the net and put in onza rip it brought a lot of options up it does not have hydrolic brakes but as a new rider i was worned away from them not easy to repair on a ride if they get hit and i put plasmatic crv on the v brakes and they seem ace.