Onza Blade Price Advice.

Stevie

Im upgrading from my current Onza blade fram to a Zoo lynx soon and i am hoping to sell my blade frame, i just wondered how much you guys think its worth?

I was kind of hoping around £70 but i don't know if thats asking too much, but then again i don't wanna let it go for nothing.

Thanks

Stevie

If you sell it for 70 posted you've done very well. But i'd expect it to for for maybe as low as 50.

It's very difficult to sell a budget frame as the only people looking to buy a frame are generally looking for a higher quality one, and the blade is at the bottom rung of the ladder.

You may be better off doing what I did, I bought a complete budget bike similar to the blade, every time i upgraded a part I kept the old ones, once i'd upgraded everything and had the original bike and sold it for about 110. On their own all those parts individually (most of which) would have been worthless.

I did forget to mention the condition :S oops.

It is in very good condition, all the threads are fine except one dent on the under side of the frame where i attacked a bin.

I might keep it and slowly put stuff off my old bike on it like JT mentioned but i would still prefer to sell it.

It's very difficult to sell a budget frame as the only people looking to buy a frame are generally looking for a higher quality one, and the blade is at the bottom rung of the ladder.

U6 alloy tubing, CNC rear dropouts with built in tensioners and disc mounts, at 1.54 kilos, a lot lighter than many frames at twice its price. You just need to find a customer who sees beyond his prejudices.

i got £50 for a t-bird frame :P i included headset and chain though :D still did prety well though :) if you do ebay it, clean it up like mad, take lots of decent photos, add value to the frame by getting the threads cleaned up, or the head tube faced?

U6 alloy tubing, CNC rear dropouts with built in tensioners and disc mounts, at 1.54 kilos, a lot lighter than many frames at twice its price. You just need to find a customer who sees beyond his prejudices.

Very true, I wasn't having a dig at the frame. It's just that it's really cheap, great for people buying new but to sell it 2nd hand people are going to look at the price it is new.

It's a cheap onza frame it's hard to sell for a good price, that's just fact.

Yeah i think i'm gonna try my best to clean it up and make an Ad on here and on ebay and see what interest i get. Still not sure of the price though :S

Don't bother with a reserve, it costs loads to put it on ebay with a reserve. Put it on there starting price 60 and see how it goes. If you really want to sell it fast maybe start out at 50. Or if you're really ballsy start it out at a penny, but that'll only work if you get two people interested enough to bid on it - which if you post it up on here the chances are quite likely.

I got mine for £20, mint condition with a KMC chain and a try all BB.

But I think you could get about £40 at a push.

From what i've seen and what people are saying your either lieing or the other guy got ripped off :)