Onza Blade Is It Good For A Newbie

Happydaze

Hi,

I have noticed that there is an Onza blade for sale with wheels, Is this good one for a newbie, I currently have an 02 T-bird with hydraulic brakes and the rest is standard, been wanting to upgrade, so the questions begin.

1/Is this a good frame for a newbie

2/Will my forks fit

3/Will my crank fit

Thanks in advance.

AL

Yes. It will be a good frame for you, as onza do quality frames for all stages of someone's riding: Beginner, intermediate and pro.

The only thing I don't think will be compatible, is the rear wheel. The blade uses a 19" wheel and I think the old t-bird uses 20".

I'll pm Joe@onza to come check If I'm right. :P

Also, I'm in a good mood. So have a vadidation vote. :)

Yes. It will be a good frame for you, as onza do quality frames for all stages of someone's riding: Beginner, intermediate and pro.

The only thing I don't think will be compatible, is the rear wheel. The blade uses a 19" wheel and I think the old t-bird uses 20".

I'll pm Joe@onza to come check If I'm right. :P

Also, I'm in a good mood. So have a vadidation vote. :)

Thanks for the vote, you are correct about the rear wheel being a 20" on my old bird, but on the plus side the chap selling the frame is also selling the wheels. thanks Al

Hi,

I have noticed that there is an Onza blade for sale with wheels, Is this good one for a newbie, I currently have an 02 T-bird with hydraulic brakes and the rest is standard, been wanting to upgrade, so the questions begin.

1/Is this a good frame for a newbie

2/Will my forks fit

3/Will my crank fit

Thanks in advance.

AL

sure, but see if the 19 inch wheel fits good....:)

hi the onza blade is a grate bike to upgrade to.(take this if i had the money i would get one) i am no exspert on trials bike but i think that ur forks nd crank will fit u will hav to check

Hi, the Onza Blade is a great bike to upgrade.( Take this if I had the money I would get one). I am no expert on trials but I think that your forks and cranks would fit if you check.

Maybe think about using grammer. ( nd nt tlking lyk ths? ) To get validated.

And yes the blade is to be said a good frame!