Ashton Effect

Haven't ridden that setup, but personally i think they ride great, so much fun, the one i've ridden bunnyhops lovely, spins with ease but you can still ride trials on it, just have to adapt your technique. But mainly its just so much fun!!! Comes in under your budget so you have some money to tweak the setup, gearing, bars/stem if needs be etc..

ye, thats what i have been thinking, anyone got any other ideas on wat to get ?

if not then im definatly going for the effect. Would it be worth getting a second hand inspired or something ?

The effect looks pretty good although I have a feeling you'd really need to change the rear hub pretty quickly if you're planning doing anything properly 'trialsy' and there are a few other things you might want to change in time. For £600 you could get a really nice Inspired second hand though which would be perfect and better specced from the off... up to you really!

The effect looks pretty good although I have a feeling you'd really need to change the rear hub pretty quickly if you're planning doing anything properly 'trialsy' and there are a few other things you might want to change in time. For £600 you could get a really nice Inspired second hand though which would be perfect and better specced from the off... up to you really!

As mentioned, get a second hand inspired bike. Ride the nuts, Geo is perfect and your technique will adapt to the bike. I love them. I've got a little 24" bike thats a pure street machine!!