Onza Cls Proto.

Joe@Onza

I'd recommend plonking those new dropouts on the Zoot26 if you're doing horizontals. They really are rather good.

Yeah they were great, aside from the fact that we had to pry yours apart on several occasions to get the wheel out because the shape distorted too much during normal use. :rolleyes:

Yeah they were great, aside from the fact that we had to pry yours apart on several occasions to get the wheel out because the shape distorted too much during normal use. :rolleyes:

No... We had to pry it apart once, and that was due to having too large a collar put on the axle of the hub to work as a bodge with previous frame.

I was JUST beginning to think you'd got the hang of leaving me be, too :(

No... We had to pry it apart once, and that was due to having too large a collar put on the axle of the hub to work as a bodge with previous frame.

I was JUST beginning to think you'd got the hang of leaving me be, too :(

I didn't mean anything by it, they genuinely looked good, the tensioning system seemed to work and they were sturdy. I didn't realise your hub wasn't standard.