Onza Cls Proto.

Joe@Onza

Cool :)

Kind of like this more than the 320. I thought that was my favourite frame, ever - but this looks a bit more.... I dunno... Conservative?

Although I also just saw that new Neon Bow... Dunno.

Just to stir up some more shit, I really like the gold 320's. Think it's a lovely colour.

it is a python, with a different design.

What?

I mean really, what? It's his signature frame, he's unlikely to suddenly want entirely different geometry having just changed frame sponsor? You could put the same geo on one frame and the same on another and they'd still ride entirely differently for hundreds of different reasons.

What?

I mean really, what? It's his signature frame, he's unlikely to suddenly want entirely different geometry having just changed frame sponsor? You could put the same geo on one frame and the same on another and they'd still ride entirely differently for hundreds of different reasons.

(Y)

Built at long last. Had my garage broken into just before Christmas so didn't have many parts left to build it until this week.

Anyway... as been said before geometry is: 1045 , +55 , 375 , 71.5. Measured it today and with the Onza forks Im running it is spot on 1045.

It don't weigh much but could weigh alot less with lighter parts. Im not one to worry about weight though.

Parts list: onza forks, onza front hub, king rear, echo rims, skf 600 bb, echo cranks, onza vps, echo headset, echo stem, onza bars, onza front pads, tnn rear pads (i think!?), kmc kool, trialtech 18t, trialtech grips.

Rides shit hot.

59131047.jpg

70499562.jpg

66972823.jpg

61850523.jpg

83004737.jpg

78154881.jpg

73755355.jpg

22110383.jpg

16135001.jpg

43930622.jpg

Edited by Mr_scott

Built at long last. Had my garage broken into just before Christmas so didn't have many parts left to build it until this week.

Anyway... as been said before geometry is: 1045 , +55 , 375 , 71.5. Measured it today and with the Onza forks Im running it is spot on 1045.

It don't weigh much but could weigh alot less with lighter parts. Im not one to worry about weight though.

Parts list: onza forks, onza front hub, king rear, echo rims, skf 600 bb, echo cranks, onza vps, echo headset, echo stem, onza bars, onza front pads, tnn rear pads, kmc kool, trialtech 18t, trialtech grips.

Rides shit hot.

59131047.jpg

70499562.jpg

66972823.jpg

61850523.jpg

83004737.jpg

78154881.jpg

73755355.jpg

22110383.jpg

16135001.jpg

43930622.jpg

Shit the bed thats nice. :o

Can't wait for some new vids. ;)

Nice, how flexy is the brake?

Its got abit but not too bad. A bigger booster that is as close to the tyre as poss will get rid of the flex it does does have. Something like on the Ice.

Not genuine cousts, not the right shape or colour. Genuine cousts are round at the ends.

I cant remember, a mate gave them to me. G!

Looks really nice! And what Onza forks are they/ where can you get them? I want a set NOW!

Forks are from an Onza Master, full build.