Calling Plymouth/ Cornwall Riders

kingonthrone

Basically if it's possible I'd like to come shoot some photos of you guys riding. Im at uni in Plymouth studying media arts (photog/ film etc.), and have been meaning to get in touch with the plymouth riders and hook up and get some shots/ footage.

Used to ride a fair bit when I was at home (Worthing!) a couple years back, so quite keen to meet up when you guys are next out and about if thats alwiteee?

Cheers,

Alex.

Basically if it's possible I'd like to come shoot some photos of you guys riding. Im at uni in Plymouth studying media arts (photog/ film etc.), and have been meaning to get in touch with the plymouth riders and hook up and get some shots/ footage.

Used to ride a fair bit when I was at home (Worthing!) a couple years back, so quite keen to meet up when you guys are next out and about if thats alwiteee?

Cheers,

Alex.

hey bonjour

I will give you a heads up later in the week. I dont know if I will be out this sunday or next sunday yet. it depends if my new bike is finished, which will hopefully be this week.

The only place you need to know is copthorne hotel. Meet there :)

I'm up for that (Y):) if it's on the Sunday that is(Y) I'll bring the "Dark crewage" outage :)

Oh that would have been sweet - sorry havn't had a minute spare this week. If you guys are riding plymouth anytime later this week give me a heads up!

If you fancy travelling a little bit me and Alex and anyone else who's about might be doing Liskeard/Lostwithiel/Looe tomorrow, could be a laugh in the snow.

Rich